Chapter 109: Fish Soup and Grilled Fish

Just when the guests were at a loss, their communicators suddenly received a message-please find a way to solve the problem of accommodation for the next 30 days. After completion, the program team Ten items that help survive in the wild will be provided, and the combination that is completed first will have priority.

[MasTer: Hahaha, the program team did a good job this time, finally found out with conscience?]

[A baa that is about to fly: I don’t know what to offer, I think Panpan and Sasha are going crazy.]

This message undoubtedly gives everyone hope. If there are tools to assist them, it will definitely help their current situation.

Everyone suddenly regained their spirits, put down their work one after another, and devoted themselves to building a temporary residence.

Ruan Tang was also going to help He Yunchen, but was rejected by the other party.

"I'm fine by myself, you go cook."

Ruan Tang shook his head, "Without a kitchen knife, I can't handle fish scales."

The program crew only allowed them to bring pots and bowls, and nothing else. It seems that they are waiting here with them.

He Yunchen had no choice but to let him help him.

[Yin Xiaoyu: Hahaha, I feel that Major General He and Tangtang really have a sense of CP!]

[Samu: That's right, the husband and wife work together, and the work is not tiring. Didn't you find that Major General He became more and more energetic later on?]

[Eternal Sleep in Winter: That's right, I am so virtuous, I just wiped the sweat of Major General He, the picture is so loving!]

Most of the guests, including Ruan Tang and He Yunchen, chose to build wooden houses. Only Zha Panpan and Wu Shasha chose caves. Their residences seem to be easy to handle, but in fact it is very difficult to clean them up . The black bear has lived in the cave for a long time, leaving not only a field of rotten fruit shells, but also the bones of many messy animals, as well as rice fields. Without the right tools, it would be an impossible task to clean up the cave.

Chen Yang and Cao Jun were also very unlucky. There were not many trees near the green grassland where they were. If they wanted to get enough wood to build a wooden house, they had to go further afield, which exhausted the two of them to death.

Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan can be regarded as a strong alliance, both cutting trees and logging are very fast, but the difficulty of building a tree house on a tree is much more difficult than building a wooden house on the ground.

For the sake of safety, Qiu Ming and Shi Mingxu chose a place far away from the lake for the camp, but this place is rocky, the pits are very uneven, and there are some bugs crawling around in the crevices of the rocks. They want to build the wooden house directly on the not on rocky ground. So they had to lay wooden piles in the rocky ground as a foundation first, and then build wooden houses on the foundation of these wooden piles, so the speed was not fast at all.

In the end, He Yunchen and Ruan Tang became the first combination without any suspense, and won the right to choose items first.

The program team prepared ten items, namely tarps, kitchen knives, igniters, flashlights, towels, gloves, kettles, brooms, air fresheners, and ropes.

[Manmu Sanghua: Hahahaha, the program team is really skinny, no wonder they are only allowed to bring pots and bowls, so they are waiting here!]