Chapter 79: Meeting the Parents

"Ah Tang, just now my brother said that you want to stay at my house at night?" He Yunchen asked.

"Yes...Brother He is too enthusiastic." In fact, if it wasn't for hurrying up to prepare a birthday party for He Yunchen, Ruan Tang actually didn't want to rush to disturb him so rashly, "Would it be too disturbing?"

"No!" He Yunchen said categorically, "My parents like you very much."

Hearing this, the smile on Ruan Tang's face couldn't help but widen a bit, and the dimples of the same style as his brother's were looming on his cheeks, which made He Yunchen's heart itch. He couldn't help reaching out his hand and rubbing his head.

"It's here, it's here." He Yunchen parked the flying car in front of a house.

The He family lives in a well-known high-end residential area in Capital Star. They are all single-family villas with a small garden behind them. The buildings look quite European-style in the past, and the environment is quiet and quiet, which is very in line with Ruan Tang's preferences.

"I asked yesterday. There are two houses for sale here. I made an appointment online to view the house and got two hours of access." He Yunchen got out of the car and swiped the light on the smart terminal at the door of the house. After thinking about it, the door opened automatically, "Come in and have a look."

Ruan Tang walked in behind He Yunchen. The living room, upstairs are two bedrooms, and there is a bathroom upstairs and downstairs. The room is bright and spacious. The floor-to-ceiling windows on the ground floor lead directly to the garden outside. Although there is no decoration or furniture, Ruan Tang is quite satisfied with this house type. Anyway, the current technology is very advanced. Find a decoration company, design a decoration plan, and then a special construction robot will come to the door to complete the house decoration at the fastest speed. It only takes a week at most. It can be said to be quite convenient and fast of.

"How much is this house?" Ruan Tang asked He Yunchen.

"4.35 million." After all, it is a high-end residential area in Capital Star, and the price of houses will definitely not be cheap.

Ruan Tang nodded calmly. In addition to the income from the live broadcast, he also has the share from the Academy of Sciences and the bonus from the Chefs Association. It can be said that he is a small rich man. He can afford more than 4 million of.

Then He Yunchen took him to see the second house that was for sale. This house was similar in size to He Yunchen's home. It was a three-story building with a total area of ​​more than 500 square meters. The ground floor was also the kitchen and living room, and the second floor there are two guest bedrooms, and the third floor is a large master bedroom and a study room. Each floor has an independent bathroom, which is suitable for people with more family members.

This house has been lived in, so it is decorated, black and white simple style, it looks pretty good.

"Brother Chen, how much is this house?"

"6.2 million."

The price/performance ratio is quite high, but the house is too big, it's a bit too wasteful for only him and Ruan Yu to live in.

Ruan Tang is a straightforward person. Since he is satisfied with the environment and houses in this community, and he can be neighbors with good friends, he has no interest in wasting time looking at houses elsewhere.

"Brother Chen, I want to buy the first house."

"Well, that house is indeed more suitable for you." He Yunchen nodded, then turned on his optical computer and sent him the link for sale of the house.