Chapter 9: Local Rich Housing Management

[He: Utter nonsense. ]

Meteor shower is a super gift that can trigger an announcement on the entire platform. One is worth 10,000 common currency, which is almost two months' income of ordinary people. In the live broadcast room where the meteor shower was launched, the full-screen gift special effect will prohibit everyone from speaking for 15 seconds, and only the gift giver can speak, which can be described as a screen-dominating weapon.

Therefore, when the meteor shower appeared, there was only this sentence floating on it in the entire live broadcast room, shining golden light, which almost hurt the eyes of several sunspots.

As soon as 15 seconds passed, the person who had just been forced to stop sending barrage suddenly went crazy.

[ID3838438: Garbage anchor, keep rolling!]

[Old Jack: Hehe, another one who can't wait to come out to clean the ground for the hot chicken anchor, I'm surprised, what benefits does the anchor give you? So happy to dance one by one? This kind of bloody live broadcast is not shut down, as soon as others question it, fans will criticize it!]

[ID741492: What the hell? How amazing are local fans? Keep smashing if you have the ability, let's see how long you can silence us? Are people not allowed to speak normally?]

As soon as his barrage was sent out, a brilliant meteor shower suddenly appeared in the live broadcast room, covering all their barrage.

"User 'He' gave the anchor a meteor shower."

[He: Satisfies you.]

[He: The anchor continues.]

The rhythm of the black people in the whole live broadcast room was disrupted by this unreasonable behavior of throwing money. As soon as those rhythmic people speak, "He" will smash a meteor shower, making it impossible for the black people to swear at people, was so angry that he kept swearing, and was directly banned by the official because he made continuous insulting remarks.

Who the hell is this?

Seeing such a funny scene, Ruan Tang couldn't help laughing out loud, this 'He' should be a new audience, but his speech really fit Ruan Tang's heart, it was so relieved, even after a whole star Ruan Tang can imagine how aggrieved those sunspots are now.

The depression and anger that had just been brought to a dark rhythm gradually calmed down in the other party's mischievous revenge, Ruan Tang's mouth curled up, and his mood inexplicably improved.

"Thank you." Ruan Tang thanked the audience sincerely, and at the same time calmly replied to those sunspots, "Those who question my handling of shrimp, you can ask the Academy of Sciences to conduct research, and the facts will prove everything. In addition, after the live broadcast, I will Apply to the platform to check the accounts of the troublemakers. If there is a problem with the source, then you'd better wait for the summons from the procuratorate."

Ruan Tang's confident words calmed down the audience driven by those black people, and followed the few rhythmic sunspots were silenced, and the entire comment area became much quieter. Many viewers who were too scared to speak just now, and who were slowly calming down, realized that they were no longer as excited as they were just now.

If the anchor's explanation was nonsense, he would never dare to bring the matter to the Academy of Sciences.

[Mixia: I have contacted the Academy of Sciences, and several senior academicians are inspecting the shrimp.]