Chapter 107: The Program Begins.

The spaceship has entered the scope of Aquamarine, and you can overlook the whole picture of Aquamarine's ecological zone from a high altitude. The beauty of Aquamarine made everyone on the spaceship gasp in admiration. This planet is really beautiful, with blue sky and white clouds, green trees, mountains and water, and all kinds of animals. Beautiful. They felt extremely happy when they thought that they would live on such a beautiful planet for a month.

Ruan Tang also leaned on the porthole and looked out, showing some nostalgic eyes.

"Welcome to "Delicious Garden of Eden". I am the host of this episode, Li Hang. Next, let us welcome the guests of this episode!" The live broadcast platform found Li Hang, the most popular host in the empire entertainment circle, his hosting skills and funny skills are very strong, coupled with his good looks and high popularity, it can be said that his joining has added a lot of color to this variety show.

[Sheng Ge: Aww, the broadcast has finally started, I've been waiting so long that the flowers are all thankful!]

[Qingyu: Wow, Brother Hang actually came to host! Brother Hang, I love you!]

[Mana sauce: Brother Hang doesn't have a chef to follow, so he won't be hungry, right?]

The long-awaited audience rushed in frantically the moment the live broadcast started. After seeing Li Hang as the host, they became more and more excited.

Gourmet food! New map! Popular Chef! Popular host!

This is completely scheduled for a big hit!

As Li Hang's voice fell, the spaceship slowly landed in the designated area. After the door of the spaceship opened, ten guests came down one by one. The combination of good looks caused the audience to scream again.

[Baomu can't hold it: Tangtang! My favorite Tangtang!]

[Mama loves corn: Your Majesty Major General is so handsome! ()]

[Qinghan Lengyou: Goddess Panpan is dressed very smartly today, she looks like she is going to do a big job!]

[Pangci who eats meat: I feel that Shi Mingxu has become handsome again! Cao Jun also helped him with his luggage, what a boyfriend Max!]

[Mo Yu: There seems to be something strange mixed in XD]

I have to say, the looks of these ten guests are really high, needless to say Ruan Tang and He Yunchen, one is a former film king, and his looks are so good It is quite tall, and the other is the national male god of the empire, with great military exploits and bravery. Both Shi Mingxu and Cao Jun are young talents, one is gentle and elegant, and the other is sunny and cheerful. Although Chen Yuanwu was tall and burly, he was a handsome and mature man with sword eyebrows and star eyes. Originally, Zha Panpan's face could only be considered pretty, but after being specially dressed by the makeup artist, her appearance has improved a lot. In addition, she stood out among a group of men, so it can be said that she stands out from the crowd. The other four soldiers were also carefully selected from the army, and they were not bad in appearance.

In this specific professional range, the ten guests can be regarded as benchmarks of beauty, and they can be evenly compared with other programs' traffic Xiaosheng Xiaohua.

"Now start grouping, according to the combination of a chef and a soldier, now invite five soldiers to come out."

The five soldiers, including He Yunchen, took a step forward in an orderly manner, extremely imposing.