Chapter 81: Birthday Banquet - (Part 1)

After Ruan Tang greeted everyone to take their seats, he pushed the cart containing the cake back into the kitchen. This was to be taken out at the end and enjoyed as a staple food and dessert.

Two round tables are set up in the living room, covered with festive red tablecloths, and a custom-made turntable is placed in the center of the table, which is convenient for guests to dine.

"Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to celebrate my brother's birthday." After everyone was seated, He Yunyi, as one of the main planners of the birthday party, stood up and greeted the guests, "Come on, let's have a taste of our birthday together." This drink called Coca-Cola newly developed by the Academy of Sciences!"

Everyone cooperatively picked up the cups in front of them, and took a sip one after another. The sweet and greasy sparkling drink with a hint of bitterness made them feel a little nervous at first. Not used to it, but after they got used to it, they thought it was quite delicious, which made them feel like they had opened the door to a new world.

"It is we who want to thank you. Mr. Ruan's cooking skills are not something everyone can taste." Everyone responded with a smile.

He Yunchen was pushed to the seat by the dining table in a trance, looking at the familiar faces around him, he couldn't help feeling warm in his heart, he didn't know what a birthday was, but this kind of relatives and friends specially The scene of gathering together to celebrate his birthday really makes people feel cordial and happy from the bottom of their hearts.

Many people gave He Yunchen their pre-prepared gifts, and chatted with the birthday star by the way.

As they were talking, Ruan Tang and Tao An brought out four cold dishes, which should be used to fill everyone's stomachs before the hot dishes were served.

"Garlic mashed white meat, cold cucumber, potato salad and marinated chicken feet, please enjoy slowly." Ruan Tang said with a smile.

"A Tang, don't be too busy, you can sit down and eat together." Seeing that Ruan Tang was going back to the kitchen again, He Yunchen hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold him.

"Okay then." All the dishes have been prepared in advance and placed in the fresh-keeping cabinet, and it is the same if the dishes are served by an intelligent robot, so Ruan Tang smiled, sat down beside He Yunchen kindly, and picked up the cup Rushed with him, "Brother Chen, I wish you a happy birthday."

"Thank you." Seeing Ruan Tang's crooked smile, He Yunchen's heart felt warm.

He Yunyi bowed his head and said a few words to his younger brother, and after seeing him nodding, he signaled to Ruan Tang that he could point to the live camera and take it out. Regarding the live broadcast of the birthday party, he greeted the guests early in the morning, and asked He Yunchen for his opinion just now. After everyone agreed, he let Ruan Tang live broadcast.

Ruan Tang placed the live broadcast camera in the center of the turntable, limiting the scope of the live broadcast to the dining table.

"Hi everyone, I'm anchor Ruan Tang. Today is my good friend He Yunchen's birthday. I specially prepared a sumptuous birthday banquet. Let's try it together." The last sentence is not only for the guests, but also for the present viewers who watched the live broadcast said.

[Meow Meow loves to eat all the dishes of the anchor: ouch! It turned out to be the major general's birthday, so the real name expresses jealousy! On my birthday, I also want to eat the meal made by the anchor QAQ. In addition, congratulations to the major general on his birthday!]