Chapter 40: What's Progressing

Because Ruan Tang's live broadcast was suspended, the public opinion on the star network became more and more turbulent, and various speculations and conspiracy theories were rampant. That Wei Zhuo kept jumping on the front line and brought out a batch of marketing accounts they pushed the flames and kept discrediting Ruan Tang, but because Ruan Tang had been living in seclusion since he crossed over, they couldn't dig out any new information, and the popularity on the star network slowly began to decline.

When the informants are completely rational, it's time for them to fight back!

The lawyer He Yunchen asked to find had already prepared a lawyer's letter, and when the time was right, he would immediately file a lawsuit against Wei Zhuo and his fans, catching them by surprise. Every statement that they deliberately distorted the facts on the star network before has been recorded in all directions, so that they will absolutely be unable to quibble.

As for He Yunyi's side, they can also cooperate to issue a statement at any time to confirm the identity of Ruan Tang Academy of Sciences consultant, so that those who deliberately discredit Ruan Tang have nothing to say.

This time the incident suddenly broke out and made such a big fuss, it is obvious that someone did it on purpose, the appearance of Ruan Tang not only violated the interests of Qi Zhuo alone, but also many people were inextricably linked to this incident there is no shortage of jealous pink eyes and keyboard warriors who fear the world will not be chaotic.

The loss of the horse this time was supposed to be good news that excited Ruan Tang's fans in the past, but they deliberately distorted it into a conspiracy theory, which really made people angry.

The two talked all the way, and arrived at Ruan Tang's house.

"Major General He, sit down for a while, I'll cook." Ruan Tang asked the robot butler to bring He Yunchen slippers, hung his military coat on the hanger at the door, and then led him to the sofa in the living room Sit and rest.

"Call me by my name. Don't always call me Major General."

"This...isn't that good?" Ruan Tang hesitated. After all, He Yunchen was in the military, so he always felt a little inexplicable awe.

He Yunchen glanced at him, "You're calling my brother Brother He."

The implication is that he can't favor one person over another.

Ruan Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he couldn't call He Yunchen "Big Brother", right? If you meet two brothers together, how can you tell the difference?

He thought for a while and said, "Then shall I call you Brother Chen?"

"Okay." He Yunchen felt relieved now.

Ruan Tang walked into the kitchen and started cooking. There are pork belly, potatoes and flour at home, so today he is going to make a simple fried noodles with diced potatoes and meat. There is no bean paste, and it is the same with sweet bean sauce. Anyway, his homemade sweet bean sauce is made early in the morning and placed in the fresh-keeping cabinet.

He kneaded the flour and water into a dough, set it aside, then cut the pork belly and peeled potatoes into cubes, and then put the small and uniform cubes into boiling water to blanch for a while to remove the fishy smell. After the oil pan is heated up, put the diced potatoes in, stir-fry and take out, then pour the oil into the pan again, add the onion, ginger and garlic to saute, then add the diced meat, and the sautéed onion and ginger Stir the garlic until it becomes slightly transparent, then put the diced potatoes in, stir-fry with sweet noodle sauce until fragrant, add light soy sauce and a little chili sauce to enhance the flavor, and stir-fry slowly at low temperature.