Chapter 38: First Teaching

Two soldiers began to add water in a hurry. One of the round-faced soldiers shook his hand and filled up the water at once. The good egg liquid was immediately diluted into egg water.

"Mr. Ruan...I..." The round-faced soldier looked at Ruan Tang anxiously.

"It's okay, take your time, you can change a bowl and do it again." Ruan Tang said with a good temper.

"Yes." The round-faced soldier went to change a new bowl dejectedly, and started beating eggs from the beginning.

The other soldier with darker skin may have learned the lesson of his companion and slowed down the speed of pouring water. Following Ruan Tang's demonstration just now, he poured water while stirring, and stopped when it was about 80% full. Carefully skim off the froth from the egg liquid, then put it into the steamer and start steaming the egg custard.

After watching his movements, Ruan Tang nodded slightly, and secretly gave him a fairly good score in his heart. Although he made a small mistake at the beginning, it was not a big problem, and he became more cautious immediately afterwards, and his grasp of the details was in place, and he looked relatively good.

Soon it was time for inspection, and the egg custard of the other eight soldiers finally came out of the pan. Before they added seasoning, Ruan Tang quickly checked all eight bowls. Among them, there are three unqualified ones. One is that too much water is added, and the eggs are broken after steaming, and they are not shaped at all; It's also very bad.

"You three, do it again." As a teacher, Ruan Tang was quite strict.

The three soldiers joined the restart team in desperation, while the last remaining five continued with the final steps.

Following Ruan Tang's previous demonstration, they added a spoonful of soy sauce and a little chopped green onion. One of the soldiers couldn't tell the difference between light soy sauce and dark soy sauce, and finally added a spoonful of dark soy sauce, and the color of the bowl of egg custard suddenly became indescribable.

Ruan Tang took the spoon and tasted bowl by bowl. The one with dark soy sauce was actually steamed well, the only thing missing was the last step, and there was too much salt added, which was salty enough. In the end, only egg custard for three people was qualified.

Ruan Tang turned on the optical brain, called out the list of these ten people, found out these three people and marked them.

Wang Jun is the oldest of the three, with a Chinese character face, he looks very upright and credible. He is 93 years old this year and has been in the army for more than 40 years. According to the standard life expectancy of an imperial person of 300 years, He is actually relatively young at his age, and he is a steady and careful person. Looking at his information, he is a lieutenant, which is considered an officer rank, and I don't know how he got into this team of cooking students. But judging by his high spirits, he should be really interested in cooking.

Xue Rui is sixty-five years old this year, he is quite bookish, looks refined and has a good head. Wen Zeyang is the youngest, in his early forties, with a baby face, very pleasing appearance, and smart enough. Both of them are very good at learning, and their movements are flexible enough when cooking, without any sloppiness.

Ruan Tang is quite satisfied with these three people, and he will teach them to cook a stir-fried dish later, if they can also learn it, then he will put them in the scope of key training, and the other two who got the seasoning wrong Brother Bing still needs to be observed.