Chapter 45: Improvement Plan

The intelligent robot has not received relevant instructions, so it asked the long-legged soldier to wait a while, and it went to the back kitchen to inquire.

Ruan Tang thought about it, and finally agreed to the soldiers' request for additional meals. After all, their trial operation this time is to test the operation ability of the cafeteria, and it is just two dishes and one soup. If they can even meet the needs of a thousand people No, how else to supply the soldiers of the entire army?

Unexpectedly, when other people saw that the long-legged soldier succeeded in adding food, they all came over to "have another one", and there were those who wanted to order a third or four more. Wang Jun and Zhao Guangming were getting more and more busy, Seeing that the ingredients were about to run out, the cafeteria had to issue an announcement that each person was limited to two servings, and those who asked for a third meal were ruthlessly rejected.

In any case, the trial operation this time was very successful. All the soldiers ate to their heart's content, and they were full of praise for Wang Jun and Zhao Guangming's craftsmanship.

Ruan Tang summed up the situation of the trial operation and believed that there are two aspects that need to be improved.

First of all, there is the problem of the dishes. There are too few dishes to choose from. Two dishes and one soup are still a bit too shabby. The funds allocated by the military to the cafeteria are quite sufficient. You can add some other special delicacies, otherwise there is only a buffet, which will inevitably appear monotonous.

His apprentices are still very upbeat. In addition to learning how to cook with him these days, they also watched his live video on the star network. Several dishes have already been prepared in a decent way. I believe that with Before long, they will be able to make more dishes to enrich the dishes in the cafeteria.

Secondly, there is the problem of too much work intensity. Although there are intelligent robots to help with cutting and washing dishes, the work intensity is still too much for Wang Jun and the others. Now there are only 1,000 people who are so busy. When the canteen is officially put into use and fully operational, what will they be busy with?

He thought that maybe he could find a way to replace human labor with intelligent robots. After all, in his previous life, there was already an unmanned fast food factory specializing in the production of supermarket lunch boxes. It made no sense that a robot with such high intelligence could not cook.

The difference between humans and intelligent robots lies in their ability to learn and adapt. The addition of intelligent robots can free Wang Jun and Zhao Guangming from the high-intensity kitchen work. The six of them can take on the duties of the head chef-planning menus, ordering ingredients, and directing the robots to do the cooking work so that the canteen can run smoothly.

In fact, Ruan Tang once suggested to He Yunchen that it is better to recruit a group of chefs directly from the Chefs Association, but He Yunchen said that people who do not trust should not be allowed to enter the important military base. Not to mention that the cafeteria is open to the soldiers of the entire army. If someone tries to do something wrong and tampers with the food, the consequences will be serious, so it is better for them to be in charge. But he also said that in the subsequent conscription, some cooking soldiers who want to develop into cooking can also be recruited, and after screening, they can be allowed to work in the cafeteria.

Ruan Tang thought so deeply, so he devoted himself to teaching Wang Jun and the others. When they grow up, they can recruit apprentices and continue to expand their manpower. I believe that after tasting the taste of the cafeteria, many people will be willing to sign up. The dishes will also become more abundant, and the operation will also become better.