Chapter 29: Sudden Identity Reveal

The live broadcast platform pays great attention to privacy protection. The anchor does not need to know the addresses of the viewers who won the lottery. They can place orders from the background and send them directly to their registered addresses. This can maximize the It is also very convenient for the anchor to protect the privacy of the audience.

There are only two orders for Major General He and Dean He, and Ruan Tang needs to place separate orders, one to be sent to the Academy of Sciences, and one to be sent to the Military Headquarters.

It has been almost a month since I came to this world. Ruan Tang has roughly learned about the common sense and celebrities of the empire through the star network. Of course, the two brothers of the He family are also within the scope of understanding, and the most posted on them. The labels are "genius" and "workaholic", and it is for this reason that they all give the address of their office.

After sending out all the couriers, Ruan Tang sat down and began to eat his set meal. A mouthful of salty, fragrant and slightly spicy farmhouse fried pork, served with a mouthful of delicious fried rice, and then a mouthful of sweet and sour tomato and egg soup. Although it is just a simple dish, it can also bring great satisfaction to his hungry stomach feel. When he finally ate and drank enough, his brain rang like a pinch.

Ruan Tang looked at the communication number displayed by the optical brain. It was the staff of the live broadcast platform. He had conveyed the communication of the Chefs Association and the Academy of Sciences to him before, so he conveniently saved the communication number of the platform into the address book and added a note, I just didn't expect to receive a communication from the other party so soon.

He connected to the communication with some helplessness, and listened quietly to the end of the transmission, and then couldn't help rubbing the center of his brows.

"Sorry, I don't want to accept interviews for the time being."

He jumped several grades in one day yesterday, and obtained the qualification of a four-star chef in one fell swoop. Reporters are eager to grab the headlines.

It's a pity that Ruan Tang slipped away last night. Those reporters who wanted to interview Ruan Tang suffered from lack of his contact information, so they could only start from the live broadcast platform. But it was almost midnight at that time, and the customer service of the live broadcast platform had already left work, so they could only continue to wait.

Now that Ruan Tang's live broadcast had just ended, they took the time to find him again.

The live broadcast platform just hung up the last communication that wanted to interview Ruan Tang, and then dialed in the next one or even several consecutive communication.

Later, Ruan Tang was too annoyed, so he had no choice but to stop: "Okay, I'm sorry, I don't plan to attend any activities now, nor do I want to be an endorsement, nor do I want to accept interviews, nor do I plan to become a professional chef, and I don’t want to join any organization or club...Anyway, if someone calls again, please reject it for me."

Not only reporters, but also various entertainment companies, advertising companies, and even star-rated restaurants contacted him. Want to poach corners, but he is not interested in any of them.

He is not ready to make a public appearance yet, not to mention that he knows nothing about the past of the original owner. He has not received any memories left by the other party like in the novel, so he is unwilling to make public appearances unless necessary show up.