Chapter 64: Tonic Food

"Bro---, brother..."

Ruan Tang hurriedly turned his head when he heard the sound, and met a pair of moist and shiny light brown eyes.

He stretched out his hand to hold the child's slender little hand, resisted the astringency in his throat, and showed a gentle smile on his face, "I'm here."

The child's eyes seemed to brighten up a little bit, and the two shallow cheeks, the shallow dimple came out again, and his fingers trembled vigorously, until the soft fingers finally touched the back of his hand, and then satisfactorily stopped moving. Those wet eyes stared at him, furry eyebrows frowned slightly, and begged like a puppy:

"Brother, don't go..."

"Brother, don't go, brother is here with Xiao Yu." Ruan Tang said in a soft voice, reaching out to touch his soft little face.

The child actually wanted to talk to his elder brother a few more words, but his body was too weak, and after just a few words, he was already a little out of breath, and his eyelids gradually became heavy.

"If Xiao Yu is tired, continue to sleep for a while, brother will be here with you." Ruan Tang coaxed softly.

"Hmm..." Ruan Yu slowly closed her eyes.

Looking at the child's pale face, Ruan Tang's heart was filled with distressed emotions. He turned on his optical brain, logged in to the star network, and connected to the shopping mall. The shopping mall has successfully located planet 19, but the ingredients available for purchase in the mall are less than half, and the ingredients that can be bought are basically ingredients with a relatively long shelf life. It is estimated that the mall does not have a special production point on this planet. A warehouse for storing goods has been set up, and goods are regularly purchased from the next planet.

Ruan Tang is going to buy some ingredients to make some nutritious soup for Ruan Yu. The child's condition is worse than when he was just discharged from the hospital, but since he can drink nutrient solution, he should also be able to drink soup. The taste of soup is always better than these bland nutrient solutions, child I have spent all these years in the hospital, and I am afraid that I have never tasted what natural food tastes like.

Because the genetic transformation is not complete, the current nutrient solution is actually not completely suitable for Ruan Yu, at most it can hang his life for him, don't starve to death, on the contrary, the various elements in the natural ingredients are more beneficial to Ruan Yu's body.

Fortunately, meat such as chicken, duck and fish has a relatively long shelf life after freezing, and there is still a lot of surplus in the shopping mall, so he directly bought two chickens and a few potatoes, as well as some seasonings and pots and pans Basin, delivered directly to their rented house. He was going to go back and make chicken soup for the children, and make scallion chicken and hot and sour potato shreds for He Yunchen and Wang Kun, as a thank you for their busy work.

But as soon as Ruan Tang stood up, he felt that the corner of his clothes was being held by something. He looked down and saw that it was a child carefully pinching the corner of his clothes with his fingers, as if worried that he would run away. It made Ruan Tang feel even more distressed.

He Yunchen, who had been guarding outside the ward, saw that he stood up but did not come out, so he turned on his optical brain and sent Ruan Tang a message.

[He Yunchen: What's wrong?]

[Ruan Tang: He just woke up, and fell asleep after saying a few words. I bought some ingredients on starnet, and wanted to go back and make some soup for him, but he held me by the corner of my clothes.]