Chapter 90: Insecticides

"Major General, Mr. Ruan, are you all right?"

Li Kai's voice brought Ruan Tang back to his senses, and he realized that he was crying. He was never a sentimental character, and he didn't know himself In the end why cry, the reason can only be attributed to too much mood swings.

He quickly wiped away his tears with his sleeve, left He Yunchen's embrace, and looked at Li Kai with an embarrassed smile, "Hello, Lieutenant Li."

Li Kai also knew that Ruan Tang had a good relationship with his major general, so he saw the two of them I didn't think there was anything wrong with hugging, I just greeted Ruan Tang happily, "I'm going to arrange a room for you right now, so you can have a good rest." Check it out with two academicians."

"Don't worry about that. There's a flying Zerg corpse on the transport ship. The researchers and I can examine it right away." Ruan Tang has recovered from the shock just now, and now he has calmed down, and he also feels that he was too cowardly just now, so he can't help but want to show himself right now, and re-establish himself as capable character set.

What's more, there are priorities, and there is nothing more important than studying these new Zerg. After finally catching a bug corpse, we have to study it while it is fresh.

"This..." Li Kai looked at He Yunchen hesitantly.

At this time, He Yunchen also returned to his usual coldness, and said lightly: "Do as he said."

"Yes, I will arrange for someone to arrange a laboratory for you and a few academicians, and move all the equipment brought in." Come here, come with me."

Ruan Tang nodded, smiled at He Yunchen, and followed Li Kai to the interior of the base with several academicians.

He Yunchen watched Ruan Tang's back disappear, and then ordered: "Bring the new mecha and test its power."

"Yes, Major General!" The soldiers immediately went to find someone to remove the new mecha from the transport ship.

The Zerg carapace is added to the dark steel shell of the new mecha, which makes the texture of the black steel harder, from ordinary silver-white to silver-gray with a metallic color, not only can effectively resist the sharp front feet and double pincers of the Zerg, It can also protect the mech from the corrosive liquid, adding a winning weight to the imperial army in the battle with the Zerg.

The soldiers opened a gap in the protective cover, put a few flying bugs in, and then the mecha warriors drove the new mechas to fight against them. The effect was very satisfactory. end.

"Transport the corpses of these bugs to the laboratory together." He Yunchen was very satisfied with the combat effect of the new mecha. While giving back the trial effect of the new mecha to the military, he asked people to restrain the dead Zerg corpses. Send it to Ruan Tang and the researchers of the Academy of Sciences. The more materials for experimentation, the better.

"Yes, Major General."

The efficiency of the soldiers was very high. The laboratories in the temporary base were quickly set up, and the equipment for the academicians of the Academy of Sciences were neatly arranged one by one. Everyone started the research without delay. Ruan Tang knew that few academicians knew much about him, so he didn't point fingers. He just bought some Zerg cells and fragments of limbs, and went to the side to study.

Ruan Tang's coming to the front line this time is by no means brave. He knows that the situation is critical and he must race against time to remain invincible. The new type of Zerg is very difficult. Without the new type of mecha, it is too difficult for the frontline army to kill them and send the corpses back to the capital planet, and it will take a lot of time to go back and forth.