Chapter 32: Trip to the Academy of Sciences [Part 1]

The speed of getting on (repairing) the hovering speed car was very fast. After ten minutes, Ruan Tang stood at the gate of the Academy of Sciences with a suitcase in his hand.

The place with the signboard of the Academy of Sciences looks more like a science and technology park, with a very large area, and the towering walls can't hide the tall buildings standing up one after another inside. There is no guard at the door, only a smart terminal. After Ruan Tang pressed his palm on the screen, the smart terminal automatically verified his identity through his biometric information.

"Identity verification completed... Appointment verification completed... Welcome Mr. Ruan, please wait a moment." The screen flashed twice, and the verification was soon completed, and at the same time the door opened with a bang.

When Ruan Tang walked in, he could see the neatly divided lawns inside, which were green and fluffy, and looked very soft. He stood quietly for less than two minutes, when there was a slight sound of an engine on the left.

Different from the silvery white of He Yunchen's speeding car, what came from the fork on the left was a very flamboyant big red retro speeding car, the body was even sprayed with colorful paint, which made Ruan Tang almost think that he came to the wrong place. No matter how you look at it, such a flamboyant and personal car does not seem like something that would appear in a rigorous and indifferent academy of sciences.

The big red flying car swayed its tail chicly in mid-air, and slowly stopped in front of him, then the door opened, and a tall man who looked seventy percent similar to He Yunchen came out of it, wearing a white uniform. It was a uniform white lab coat, but it looked extraordinarily handsome on him. There was a warm smile on his face, and the whole person seemed to be easy to feel close to.

"Mr. Ruan?" When He Yunyi saw Ruan Tang, he felt his eyes light up. He knew that since Ruan Tang could be an actor, he should look good. Looking at him now, although the other party was wearing rustic black-rimmed glasses, he was outstanding. His facial features and calm demeanor couldn't be concealed, but made him appear more radiant and restrained. He really deserves to be the former actor.

"Dean He, hello, I'm Ruan Tang." Ruan Tang said with a smile.

"Hello, hello, welcome to the Academy of Sciences." The two greeted each other, and He Yunyi's eyes fell on the small box in Ruan Tang's hand, and he asked, "This is?"

"It contains the soybeans I soaked yesterday. I thought it might be useful when I was talking about processed soybean products with you, so I brought them here. There are also some tofu flowers and fried pork dumplings that I made during the live broadcast in the morning. Let me try it with other researchers."

Hearing this, a smile appeared on He Yunyi's face, "Mr. Ruan is so polite." Saying this, he took the small box and put it on the car with great dexterity, said at the same time: "How embarrassing this is...Mr. Ruan, get in the car quickly, and I will take you to the first floor of R&D."

There are multiple areas, each of which is connected by an aerial plank road, and underneath is a lawn and a resting corridor covered with ivy, for the staff to come and rest.

After verifying their identities through biometric information, the two were allowed to enter the building. There are many people wearing the same clothes as He Yunyi coming and going, all walking in a hurry, which seems to fit Ruan Tang's impression of scientific researchers. It's just that the uniforms don't look good on them.

Shocked by the different effects of this day, Ruan Tang couldn't help but take a closer look again, only to find that it wasn't that the other party's appearance was too poor, but that He Yunyi's uniform was unique. He probably asked someone to change his uniform according to his body proportions. The waist was slightly tucked in, and shoulder pads were added, making him look elegant immediately.