Chapter 44: Completion of the Canteen

Two days later, the military canteen was officially completed. He Yunchen and Ruan Tang agreed to conduct a test run of the canteen. On the one hand, it was to let Wang Jun and the others get used to the environment of the back kitchen, and on the other hand, it was also to check whether their preparations were sufficient. All soldiers of the military department are open.

Ever since the soldiers knew that the military department was planning to set up a canteen, they have been looking forward to it every day, and even the nutrient solution in their mouths has become more and more tasteless. After all, Ruan Tang is fully responsible for the establishment of the cafeteria. He is not only the youngest four-star chef in the empire, but also a person who has won the crown of movie king. In the eyes of the soldiers, he is like a legendary figure. Whether it was out of curiosity or other reasons, they had watched Ruan Tang's live broadcast, and they knew how delicious the meals he made were, which made them look forward to the cafeteria even more.

For this important day, Ruan Tang got up early, boiled a pot of porridge with vegetables and pork ribs, and after eating, he specially prepared a portion for the He brothers and his apprentices. After sending out the courier from the He brothers, he called the hoverboard and headed for the military headquarters.

The canteen is set up on the third floor of the military headquarters complex. The entire floor is covered by the canteen, with a total area of ​​4,000 square meters, and it can accommodate up to 100,000 people to eat at the same time. The entire cafeteria has a simple shape, with white as the main color, bright and clean windows, and long tables and round stools are neatly placed inside, which is particularly clean and tidy. More than 100 high-intelligence service robots are on standby in the cafeteria, responsible for tasks such as ordering dishes, collecting dishes, washing dishes, and cleaning, which can minimize the pressure on the back kitchen.

The back kitchen of the cafeteria is even more spacious and bright, with all the kitchen utensils and ten stoves, which is convenient for them to cook at the same time. There are also large pots and stoves specially used for making big pot meals, and the plates used to hold meals are all customized according to what Ruan Tang said. It is similar to the stainless steel plates he used in the university cafeteria in his previous life, but the texture is better. Lightweight and strong, it is also easier to clean. Ruan Tang nodded while observing, he was quite satisfied with the cafeteria.

"Good morning." When Ruan Tang arrived at the back kitchen of the cafeteria, Wang Jun and others were already waiting there without any surprises.

"Good morning, Mr. Ruan!" The six of them saluted him in unison.

"I brought you a porridge with vegetables and pork ribs, come and eat some." Ruan Tang smiled and handed out the crisper in his hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Ruan!" After thanking the six people, they swarmed up and began to feast on the crisper.

The pork ribs are made of pork ribs, which are cut into even small pieces. They are first stewed in a soup pot for a full 30 minutes to make the meat on the ribs very soft and tender. The porridge was fragrant and glutinous, so delicious that several people couldn't stop eating it.

When they were almost finished eating, He Yunchen just walked in.

"Brother Chen, good morning!" Ruan Tang smiled slightly towards He Yunchen.

"Morning." Seeing Ruan Tang's smile, He Yunchen couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips slightly, "I received the porridge, it's delicious."