Chapter 83: Rutes Asks for Help

Since He Yunchen's birthday party, the relationship between Ruan Tang and He Yunchen has become much closer than before. The new home that Ruan Tang bought has also been renovated. The decoration is biased towards the Nordic style, full of color collisions, exquisite but not cumbersome, and has a very atmospheric and natural feeling. At the same time, passivation treatment has been done on all places where collisions may occur, and thick blankets have been laid on the ground to prevent injuries when playing at home in light rain.

He quickly moved in with Xiaobai, the smart housekeeper, and arranged Ruan Yu's room himself. The child's condition has improved a lot, and he will be discharged from the hospital in about a month. Ruan Tang changes every day these days. Make delicious food for him in a tricky way.

Because of the close proximity, He Yunchen would visit Ruan Yu in the hospital every night after work, and take Ruan Tang home for dinner.

Yes, eat together. Although the reason He Yunchen gave was that Ruan Tang was eating alone at home and was lonely, it would be better to go to their house to eat together, anyway, he likes Ruan Tang's craftsmanship the most. But Ran Jing, as his mother, saw her son running to other people's houses every three days, and with hints from the eldest son, she easily figured out the second son's intentions.

She herself loves Ruan Tang very much, so she is willing to contribute to the flames and help her second son pursue his sweetheart. Anyway, they are both friends and neighbors, so they should have more contacts.

Ruan Tang also likes the feeling of having dinner with someone. It is always too lonely to live in such a big house alone. Being able to eat with friends, which is lively and always makes people feel happier. Although the He parents don't talk much, they are very kind to him, especially Ran Jing. The two of them are now studying food together in the kitchen every day, teaching the other to learn, and they feel very satisfied.

Shrimp in braised sauce, braised chicken, fish in charcoal pot... Ran Jing loves this kind of special food very much, and she has a lot of fun learning it. Ruan Tang made barbecue a few days ago, which made her full of praise.

Without the harassment and hostility of those malicious people, Ruan Tang's life has become peaceful and comfortable. He will conduct a live broadcast every morning and noon. If he is in a good mood, he may also do a live broadcast of afternoon tea, doing it in different ways the delicious food has attracted more and more audiences to bow down to his suit pants, and the number of fans has climbed to an astonishing ten figures, which shows that the interstellar people are enthusiastically pursuing delicious food.

In the face of interests, those high-end restaurants finally lowered their proud heads, contacted Ruan Tang through the Chefs Association, and after donating a sum of money to designated public welfare organizations, they were all authorized by him and began to launch various products in the store. This kind of "Ruan food Department".

When the amount of money reaches a certain level, it becomes a string of numbers. Although Ruan Tang's assets are not as good as those of the top rich or aristocratic families, for him, it is already a huge sum of money that he can't spend in several lifetimes, so Ruan Tang doesn't care whether the dishes launched by these restaurants will be good or not. To have an impact on his live broadcast career, he just hopes that the audience can have the opportunity to taste the dishes he made in the live broadcast. After all, the audience base is too large, and the lottery alone cannot meet the needs of the audience.

Not long after, He Yunyi brought him another piece of good news.

Ruan Tang once told him about instant food before. This kind of food is not difficult to get, but it needs to be sold to the people of the whole empire, and a large number of factories need to be established to meet the supply to various regions, so it has been delayed until now. One after another, unmanned fast food factories have been established on various planets within the territory of the Blue Sea Empire, allowing more and more people to taste the delicacy of natural ingredients, and at the same time bringing unlimited business opportunities.