Chapter 84: Invasion of the Zergs

These small groups of scattered Zergs are not to be feared. After the Rutes discovered it, they immediately organized the local army to clear and trap them. But it made them feel worried.

Gilbert's figure appeared on the big screen in the meeting room, and behind him were several insect corpses. These insects were as small as a fingernail, but as tall as a hill, and they were brightly colored. Sharp jagged feet.

"The bodies of these Zergs are extremely hard, and they can walk directly in the universe. Ordinary lightsabers can't cut through their carapaces. There are only a few weak spots on the whole body of each kind of Zerg, which are relatively fragile. For example, this one is like a hill. Only the few inches between the eyebrows are easier to strike."

He patted the big worm beside him, motioned the camera to zoom out, then took out a light blade and stabbed at the opponent's carapace, the piercing sound disappeared instantly, Everyone endured the palpitations and looked at the screen. The camera had zoomed in again. On the carapace of this hill-like Zerg, there was only a faint white mark. Gilbert wiped it with his finger, and even the white mark are gone.

He zoomed out again, jumped high, jumped on the Zerg several times in a row, came to the top of the opponent's head, raised the light blade and stabbed it hard. But even so, this relatively fragile brow is still hard and highly corrosive. After the light blade was pulled out, it was slightly distorted.

Gilbert threw away the light blade and shrugged, "That's it."

Everyone in the conference room looked at him, and their expressions became heavy without exception.

As the leader of the Rutes, Gilbert's physical strength needless to say, is completely equivalent to the double-s physique of the empire. But their army is not all double-s-level strongmen, many of them are only A-level, and even some B-level logistics personnel, and human beings cannot be exposed in a vacuum for too long, they can only drive mechas to fight. It also means that once the Zerg entered the mecha, their soldiers would have no power to fight back.

Cheng Ji said: "We need some time to make preparations."

Gilbert smiled helplessly, "Then we can hope for success."

"What?" Cheng Ji was stunned, thinking carefully for a long time, before hearing He Yunchen next to him said coldly: "I'm waiting for the good news."

"Oh, is that so?" Gilbert greeted him, and then he waved his hand and said, "Sure enough, you know me best, so wait for the good news and see you later."

The screen went black all of a sudden, and then there were several battle videos with the Zerg. The overall strength is not top-notch, except for the hill-like Zerg that seems to be their leader, the other Zerg can be easily dealt with with mechas.

Looking at this message, although Gilbert's face did not appear on the screen, everyone couldn't help but think of his enthusiastic face, and secretly clenched their fists.

The Blue Star Empire borders on Rutes, and its teeth are cold. Once Rutes falls, the Zerg's next attack target will become the Blue Star Empire. The Zerg were like wild beasts driven by instinct, they only knew how to kill and devour, and they couldn't coexist with any race. Don't expect them to know how to back down, and there is no possibility of negotiation. Only fighting is their only choice.

Cheng Ji said in a deep voice: "The news of the Zerg race is temporarily blocked to the public. At the same time, we will start dispatching troops and supplies, and we will gather and set off in three days." But before they finished their preparations, a large number of Zerg races had already emerged in large numbers, launching an offensive to various planets. The number of Zergs was too large, and Root's army retreated steadily. Several marginal planets in Rute's territory were quickly occupied by Zergs. Gilbert couldn't be more enthusiastic, and sent three emergency messages to the Blue Star Empire for help.