Chapter 116: The Preliminary Preparations

Probably due to the presence of guests. Early the next morning, the program team mercifully sent some very practical things, such as a very large soup pot, several kitchen knives and spatulas, and There is a fresh-keeping cabinet that can keep the ingredients fresh. Although it is said that they must be returned after the banquet is over, it still helps them a lot.

After being tortured for several days, they couldn't believe it when they suddenly saw how generous the program crew was.

Chen Yuanwu and Gu Yan even checked these props carefully to make sure that the program team did not set up some weird tests inside.

"Is it really all right?"

"...Should be all right?"

Several people looked at each other, and they all saw the tears in each other's eyes: The program team still has a conscience?

[Jiuyou Jiugongzi: Hahahahahaha, seeing them so pitiful, I really want to laugh!]

[Sip again: It seems that the status of the guest this time should not be low, otherwise it wouldn't be so much trouble.]

Because the kitchen utensils became sufficient, the original division of labor plan also needed to be slightly changed. He Yunchen used the communication machine to call other guest groups to gather.

First of all, they have to choose a place to hold the banquet, preferably a place with beautiful scenery, so that the guests can maintain a happy mood to eat.

Ruan Tang's camp is too remote to be considered a beautiful place; Zha Panpan's cave can also be passed directly; the lake at Shi Mingxu's camp is indeed very beautiful, but there are too many animals, which poses a certain danger, although it does not pose any threat to these powerful future people like them, but no one wants to eat in such an embattled place.

The dense forest where Chen Yuanwu and the others are located is full of towering trees, and it is not very convenient for people to move in the forest, let alone hold a banquet; in the end, only Cao Jun and Chen Yang's green grass are left to choose from. The place is spacious, and the fragrance of birds and flowers, it is indeed a good place.

A few people walked around the lawn, cleaned up everything that should be cleaned up, and then began to make preparations.

Yesterday, because there were not enough kitchen utensils, all the staff basically went out to search for ingredients, but now that they have the kitchen utensils provided by the program group, they can adopt a more efficient method, from taking materials nearby to a targeted division of labor and cooperation.

In addition to the ingredients that need to be used, the furniture and the stove are also lacking, and they all need to be remade. Because there are many people, the table needs to be made very long, but it is not convenient to bear the weight. Make five smaller tables, put them together when they are in use, and take them apart after use, one for each team.

This task was handed over to He Yunchen and Gu Yan. The two of them are relatively good carpenters. They are strong enough and have better control ability. They can make the table more delicate; Chen Yang and Qiu Ming are responsible for hunting large prey They will be slaughtered and processed by Chen Yuanwu into ingredients that can be used for cooking; Wu Shasha will be responsible for catching small animals and obtaining honey, and Zha Panpan will help with processing; as for Cao Jun and Shi Mingxu, they will go together with Ruan Tang to collect them for use as Ingredients and fruits for side dishes.