Chapter 68: The Real Body of the Water Monster

In fact, about the water monster, when they resisted the 19th planet, Wang Kun seemed to have mentioned it on the way to the villa, but at that time they were more focused on Ruan Yu's situation. So they didn't pay too much attention to it, and they didn't ask about the situation in detail, but now it seems that these water monsters are not that simple...

He Yunchen sent a message to Wang Kun, but no one answered, maybe something happened on their side. So he sent a message to Wang Kun and Zhang Peng, telling them that he and Ruan Tang were in the hospital and couldn't leave because of the rain, and asked them to pay attention. He is not worried about the safety of Wang Kun and Zhang Peng at all. These two are veterans who have experienced the battlefield, and they know the existence of water monsters in advance. If they are prepared, they will not be easily injured. He just needs to wait for them to contact him. That's it.

After sending the message, He Yunchen first went to pay for Ruan Tang's emergency treatment, and then helped Ruan Tang go upstairs to Ruan Yu's ward. Although it is said that the wound has been treated very thoroughly, but in the end he bled a lot and was drenched by the downpour of rain. His body is actually still recovering, so he needs to take a good rest now.

He Yunchen said: "Your clothes are all wet, why don't you go to the bathroom and take a hot shower, take off your wet clothes, and then lie down and sleep with Xiao Yu for a while." He looked at Ruan Tang for a while, and then the little claimant softly: "A Tang."

This address is not particularly intimate, it just expresses intimacy, but seeing He Yunchen's unspeakable appearance, Ruan Tang couldn't help being a little embarrassed. Why call it a name? It’s like calling him "husband" or "baby"...

The hospital naturally has a bathroom. They asked Ruan Yu for the best ward, and there is a separate bathroom in the room. Take a shower there is no problem at all. Although there is no change of clothes in the hospital, there are a lot of clean towels. If you are a man, just wrap the important parts and you can come out. Although Ruan Yu's hospital bed is a single bed, but he is so small that even half of the bed can't be filled, so it's no problem for Ruan Tang to squeeze with him.

Ruan Yu was naturally very happy to share the same bed with his brother. He remembered that when he was a child, he was always hugged by his brother when he slept, so his eyes lit up all of a sudden.

Ruan Tang didn't refuse, and went to the bathroom to wash off. The towels in the hospital were not big, so they could only fit around his waist, and the rest of the overlapping part was less than half a finger, so he had to find a small clip to clip it on, but even so, the towels would be tight when he moved around. It will open a small, rather enchanting seam. Whether this seam is placed on the front or the back, it looks quite disharmonious. Ruan Tang could only put it on the side with a blushing face, then hugged the wet clothes that had been taken off, opened the door and returned to the ward.

After seeing Ruan Tang walking in, although He Yunchen's face still maintained a calm and composed expression, his ears turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he couldn't hide it. Ruan Tang's body is thin and well-proportioned, her waist is particularly thin, and her skin is very smooth and white, so it must feel very good to the touch.

The towel can only cover his thighs, and the two legs underneath are thin and long, and their shape is very straight. According to the words on the Internet, these legs can be used for a lifetime. As he walked, the overlapping towels on the side of his thighs separated from time to time, revealing a white and tender side crotch.