Chapter 2: Live Streaming Platform

Although the medical methods in the future world are developed, the medical resources are still relatively tight. Except for amnesia, Ruan Tang basically has no serious problems. His body is weak and his long-term lack of exercise has caused some muscle atrophy. It's not a big problem, you can go home and recuperate by yourself.

So after Ruan Tang woke up, he only stayed in the hospital for one more day before being sent out.

Fortunately, the transportation in the future world is convenient, and the hovering car will extend in all directions. You only need to use your brain to place an order. The optical brain is the photonic computer used by people in the future. It is small in size, easy to carry, and has complete functions. Ruan Tang's optical brain is in the shape of a bracelet, which looks like an upgraded version of a sports bracelet, with smooth lines and a metallic texture.

He placed the order on the optical brain, and five minutes later, a small and exquisite hovering car quickly stopped in front of him according to the precise positioning. The hovering car is unmanned, flying fast, and will not cause any discomfort, very safe and convenient.

Fifteen minutes later, Ruan Tang stood on the high-altitude platform twenty-five floors above the ground, holding the doorknob in his hand, his legs trembling a little.

In the future, there will be no such things as stairs and elevators. What should have been windows has become a door, and there is a high-altitude platform in front of the door, where the speeding car can be parked. If you want to go directly downstairs, you can use the hoverboard next to the high-altitude platform, which is safe and convenient.

Ruan Tang, who was slightly afraid of heights, tried his best not to look down, and pressed his finger on the fingerprint button on the doorknob, and the door of the apartment opened in response.

As soon as Ruan Tang entered the door, he saw a white robot about his height standing at the door with a pair of white slippers, "Master, welcome back."

Ruan Tang heard Cui Lei mention yesterday that after he signed the contract with the company, the company Equipped him with a super smart butler, which integrates cleaning, cooking, massage, companionship, office and other functions. Although the company has terminated the contract with him now, it still transferred the ownership of the robot to him. After all, he has just been discharged from the hospital and needs the care of a wise housekeeper.

I have to say, this is really a very humane company. Ruan Tang felt a little grateful in his heart, and if he had the opportunity in the future, he would find a way to repay the company.

"Thank you, Xiaobai." Ruan Tang put on the slippers brought to him by the robot. He remembered that Cui Lei said that the original owner named the robot Xiaobai.

"You're welcome, does the master need to eat now?"

Hearing this, Ruan Tang touched his stomach and felt a little hungry, so he nodded and said, "Yes."

Xiaobai quickly brought him a nutritional liquid.

Ruan Tang frowned slightly when he saw the nutrient solution. When he was hospitalized, he drank nutrient solution. A small test tube-like bottle contains carbohydrates, protein and various trace elements needed by the human body. It is saves from trouble and convenience. The disadvantage is that it has no taste. Even if the stomach is full, the appetite of the appetite is not satisfied. For someone like Ruan Tang who grew up with delicious food, it was even more uncomfortable than starving him.

"Is there any other food?" Anyway, he didn't want to eat the nutrient solution anymore.

There was a blue light in Xiaobai's electronic eyes, and he said after a while: "According to the hospital's diagnosis and treatment report, the owner is weak and has not eaten for a long time. It is recommended to eat liquid food. There are no food reserves at home, and only nutrient solution meets the requirements. The owner can Log on to the star network to buy ingredients, and you can also buy food delivery directly."