LONG TIME NO SEE(01)

-Hi! -y/n said with a big smile on her face when she saw her brother Charles arrive at the restaurant.

-Well hello to you, little sister -He said kissing your head.

-I'm a year and 3 months younger than you, stop that, Charles -you rolled your eyes at him and laughed, he laughed too.

-Ok, so...don't get mad but Carlos is also coming

-What??? I thought it would be a sibling brunch, what the hell?

-Oh c'mon, he's like my brother and you two get along pretty well -He smiled at you.

-I mean yeah, but I haven't seen him since he joined Ferrari, it's been a while -you said nervous, it's been like 6 months since you last saw him, you changed during that time and you always had a little crush on Carlos that no one knew about.

The hostess took you to your table and Carlos arrived just as you were sitting down.

You looked at him, he was stronger, handsome as ever, with that flirtatious smile and that prince's hair, he looked back at you and smiled, Charles hugged him.

-Long time no see, Charles -Carlos said sarcastically. -Hello y/n.

-Shut up, we literally saw each other yesterday -Charles said rolling his eyes.

-Hi Carlos, it's good to see you, you look good -You inmediately regreted that last sentence, don't be so obvious Y/n, duh.

-Thank you, you look...-Carlos paused, he took a second look at you. -You look different, in a good way...very good way -He said under his breath, you blushed a little.

The waiter took your order, he brought the drinks first and a few minutes later, the food arrived, you started eating and talking about moments from your past. You and Charles knew Carlos since you were little, you were 7, Charles was 8 and Carlos was 11, even though Charles was younger than Carlos, they always got along well and have built a beautiful friendship, you knew him thanks to that, he was always at your house, he and your brother have always been your protectors and, in a way, best friends.

-Remember when y/n had a crush on some kid and we made them be each others first kiss??? -Charles asked Carlos laughing.

-Stop! That was mean, I was only 9 years old and you made me do it. -you said looking at Carlos.

-It was going to happen sooner or later. -Carlos said to you raising his shoulders.

-Yeah but I wanted someone else to be my first kiss and you two ruined it! -You said, remembering those times, you always wanted your first kiss to be Carlos but that didn't happen thanks to them.

You kept talking about the past and a little about the present, about how Carlos felt now in Ferrari and how destiny worked for them to be together in that team.

The reason you wanted to meet Charles for brunch was because you wanted to tell him that you started seeing someone, someone he knows and Carlos knows, but with the two of them together, the jealousy is bigger and you didn't know whether to say it in front of Carlos.

Charles and Carlos paid the bill and you all went to Charles' apartment, while you and Charles were in the car was the perfect moment for you to tell him about the guy you've been seeing.