YOU BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE (58)

Your friends are mine, you know, I know

You've moved on, found someone new

One more girl who brings out the better in you

-I'm ready to go now. -you approached Lando.

-Oh are you leaving so soon? -Isa asked, you didn't even notice he was with Carlos and Isa, Carlos looked away.

-I guess we are. -Lando replied to her.

-Yeah, hello and good bye, Isa, nice seeing you. -you gave her a fake smile and left with Lando.

You arrived at the hotel, you were tired but you were also excited. You got into the elevator and pressed your floor button, you got there and the doors opened, he grabbed you by the waist and put you against the wall, kissing your neck and then your lips, a moan escaped from you and you ran your fingers through his curly hair and then pushed him away.

-We should take things slowly. -you kissed him again.

-I don't want to take things slowly, Y/n, I want you, now. -he slid a hand under your top, kissing your cheek, then your lips, making his way down your neck and then kissing your shoulder.

-Lando. -you giggled.

-I love it when you say my name. -you kissed his neck. -I'm serious, we were going to talk on Sunday.

-Yeah, and we will talk, we're not talking right now, I have other things planned for you. -your heart raced.

-As much as I love this...-he ran a finger through your mouth, you bit him softly. -As much as I love this, Lando, we have to wait until we talk on Sunday after the race, I don't want to take things for granted, we have to do it right, please. -he stopped and looked at you, his tender look made you melt.

-Fine, beautiful, I'll wait for you, for us. -he gave you a tender kiss. -Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me? I'm telling you, you don't need your room, you should stay with me.

-No, mr. Norris, but thank you for asking again, I'll miss you but I'll see you tomorrow. -you barely touched his lips, just to tease him and walked away.

-Are you really going to leave me like this? -he asked.

-Yep, good night, handsome. -you opened your room's door and got in.

-C'mon Lando! -you said as if he was listening to you, you were stressed, free practice two was coming to an end, you took the headset off and you saw him get out of the car. -Hi, good practice.

-Not enough, yesterday I was P2 and now P6, I need to do better.

-You'll get there, I know.

-You should go congratulate Charles, I need to check something. -he grabbed your hand and kissed it, even if he was mad, he was sweet to you, you walked to Ferrari's garage, you saw Isa with Carlos, ignored them and went directly with Charles and Charlotte.

-Congrats, big bro!

-Thank you, sister, I need to keep it up for quali later.

-Today's quali?

-Yeah, remember this weekend it's the sprint format.

-Oh right! Now I'm more nervous. -you laughed.

-You and me both. -Charlotte said. -I miss you here.

-Me too, Charlotte, me too. -you looked over to Carlos, he looked so good after getting off the car.

Q1 started right on time, hearing the cars always gave you chills, you were playing with your fingers, watching the little screen, nervous, your heart racing.