GET A ROOM(80)

You woke up and noticed Carlos wasn't next to you. You got up and looked on the terrace, he wasn't there. You grabbed your phone and called him, it sent you straight to voice mail. Was this payback for staying the night with Pierre?

You called him again and he answered you, you heard a girl's voice in the background and he was laughing, what the hell was going on?

-Carlos, where are you?

-I went for a run and I ran into someone.

-Okay...when are you getting back? -you asked and heard the girl saying "c'mon, let's go to my room", you closed your eyes and pretended you didn't hear that.

-It might take a while but I ordered you breakfast. -he hung up.

A few minutes after Carlos hung up on you, there was a knock on the door, you opened it and it was your breakfast. You let him in and he placed everything on the table. You thanked him and he left.

You sat down to eat your break fast. You felt sad Carlos wasn't with you but you also thought you deserved it and after all, you weren't together, he could do whatever he wants and so did you.

You finished your breakfast and took a quick shower. You put on a red bikini. It was a daring one. It was a ribbed cutout bikini. Part of your under boobs were showing.

You decided to go to the pool and you called Pierre.

-Hey! -you said getting into the pool.

-Miss me already? -he asked flirty.

-You wish but I was wondering what are you doing right now...

-Nothing really, why? What do you have in mind? -he asked curious.

-I'm all alone. -you said playing with him. -I'm in the pool and I want company.

-Don't play with me, Leclerc.

-I'm not, I can send you a picture if you want. -you smiled, put him on speaker and took a selfie, showing the pool and your hot red bikini.

-I'll be there in no time. -he said and hung up, you smiled feeling successful.

It wasn't long before you saw Pierre running towards you. You laughed to yourself. He took off his shirt and jumped into the pool, he swam towards you and placed his arms, crossing them, just below your butt, lifting you up and spinning you around.

-You look hot. -he said and you laughed.

-Well thank you.

-Where is Carlos?

-I don't know, with some girl. -you said swimming to the other side of the pool.

-Wel, I'm thinking of many ways to spend the time. -he swam to you. He ran a hand gently over your shoulder, pulling down the strap of your bikini. -Oops. -he said jokingly.

-Stop. -you laughed.

-It's not like you're not showing anything, Y/n. -he said looking at your boobs. You smiled. He pulled you by the waist and ran a hand under your bikini top. You bit your lip and ran your fingers through his hair. You leaned forward and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Pierre looked at you and smiled, pulling you towards him, one hand still under your top and the other grabbing your waist.

-What are you doing? -he asked.

-Me? I just wanted to kiss you. -you said looking at his lips.

-Then kiss me right.

You closed your eyes and felt Pierre's lips on yours. The kiss was passionate and agressive, like he needed to breath and you were fresh air.

Even being in the water, you could feel Pierre's warmth. You were nervous in case Carlos arrived but you were also full of desire, the nerves made it more exciting.

-Would you like us to continue? -Pierre asked pulling away from you. You nodded. You approcahed the edge of the pool. Pierre grabbed your waist and lifted you, putting you over the edge. Pierre came closer to you and kissed you again. This time the kiss was more passionate than before. You could feel Pierre's excitment in your body and he could feel yours. Pierre slid his hands down your body, caressing your boobs and your abdomen. You moaned in pleasure. You opened your legs and he places himself between them. You needed him badly until you heard voices.

-Wait. -you said sinking into the pool to cool off and coming out instantly. Pierre stayed where he was and you both acted normal.

You saw Carlos shirtless, wearing his swimsuit walking next to a blonde, tanned girl. She looked like a model, you couldn't help but feel a little bad about yourself. Her lips seemed to have fillers, her eyes were blue, her nose was small and of course she was thin and perfect.

Pierre walked towards you and stood next to you. You thought you were being a little too obvious looking at her. You snapped out of it.

-Hi. -you said.

-I didn't know you had company. -Carlos said getting into the pool, the girl followed him.

-I didn't know you had company either. -you faked a smile.

-Hi. -she said. -I'm Lara.

-Hello. -Pierre and you said.

-Y/n. -you said pointing at yourself. -Pierre. -you said pointing at him.

-So what were you doing? -Carlos asked standing next to you.

-Just hanging out. -you said moving to stand in front of him. Carlos stared at you, he seemed surprised and you felt flattered. You knew what that bikini could do. -What's wrong? -you asked, putting him on the spot.

-Nothing, you look good in that bikini. -he said and you smiled. You didn't say anything back to him, you wanted him to suffer. You got out of the pool and grabbed your towel to dry yourself a bit. You left it on the floor, you noticed Pierre and Carlos were looking at you. You turned your back to them and leaned down to pick up the towel. Carlos looked away and started to talk to Lara, you rolled your eyes.

-Pierre. -you said, you saw how Carlos looked at you. -Come with me to the room. -you said and stretched your arms behind your head, the top of your bikini revealing more of your breasts.

-I was going to say get a room but I guess that's what you're doing. -Lara said out of nowhere, who was she anyway? You thought. Pierre got out of the pool and you grabbed his hand. The two of you went up to the room and you closed the door.

-Y/n, what are we doing exactly? -Pierre asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

-Nothing, I don't know. -you said sitting next to him. -I know Carlos is taking revenge so I'm playing his game but I don't want to play anymore.

-So don't. -he said. -We should just go down there and act normal, just have fun. -he squeezed your hand. -As much as I like to make Carlos jealous, you shouldn't fall into his game.

-You're right. -you sighed. -We're not together anyway so let's go back to the pool and I'm gonna act like a friend, that's all we are anyway.

You and Pierre left the room and went down to the pool.

————————————————-
first of all thank you so much for 41K views🥹 I never thought to get to so many people

y/n and carlos trying to make eachother jealous??????? HELLO????
pls vote and comment, you're amazing
unlock next chapter: 35 votes, 10 comments