GROW UP(26)

-I hope you've spoken well of me. -Lando said, watching you arrive and laughing.

-How arrogant of you, Norris, you weren't even part of our conversation. -Daniel said.

-Oh c'mon, you two love me.

-You're not wrong about that. -Daniel said, planting a kiss on Lando's cheek. You all laughed, and Lando wiped it off with his arm.

-Ready to go, babe?

-Yes! I got a bit tired from the bike, but it was really cool.

-I'm glad you liked it.

You were awakened by the sound of your phone. You hated being woken up by calls. You noticed that Lando was in the shower, you picked up your phone and answered it.

-Charles what do you want.

-We have an emergency.

-What's going on? -You asked worried.

-Our photographer couldn't make it today, marketing is freaking out, we have some videos to take and some pictures.

-And what do you want me to do with this information?

-Well...I told them you're an influencer and that you're really good with the media stuff so they want you to come help us, please.

-No way, Charles, under different circumstances, I might consider it, but given the current situation with Carlos, I won't.

-Y/n please, I never ask you anything, do this for me, they will pay you for the day, provide you with food, and you will be a great help. The day was scheduled for those tasks, please, sister.

-You owe me big time, let me get ready, I'll meet you there.

-You're the best sister in the universe!!!!

You no longer heard the water in the shower, you saw Lando come out in a towel, and you lay down, analyzing what had just happened. You were mentally preparing yourself for the day that awaited you as part of the Ferrari team.

-Are you okay? -Lando asked getting dressed.

-Today I'll be working with Ferrari, their photographer couldn't make it so, Charles proposed me to replace him today.

-Am I sleeping with the enemy? -He said pretending to be shocked.

-Silly -You kissed him.

You started getting ready, finishing your shower. You put on some ripped mom jeans, a black top, red Jordan sneakers. You wore a few rings and the necklace Lando gave you. You pinned your hair up, leaving your curtain bangs framing your face. You changed the phone case to the one with the photo of you and Charles. You applied your usual makeup, adding a touch of highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes and a red eyeliner, giving it a casual yet powerful look.

-Look at you wearing the colors of Ferrari, everything looks good on you. You look beautiful.

-Thank you, Lando baby. Are you ready to go?

-Yes, ready, let's get going.

Upon arriving, you bid farewell to Lando and headed towards Ferrari. You reached Charles' room, knocked on the door, and he opened it. Placing your bag on the desk, you greeted him. He was wearing his racing suit.

-Thank you so much for coming! -He hugged you.

-Don't make me regret it, Charles. What are we starting with?

-They gave me a board with a bunch of stuff, it basically involves us existing and you capturing the moments, some more posed than others, but that's all.