TEQUILA SHOTS(04)

-Good morning, sunshine -Lando pulled you closer to him.

-5 more minutes, please -you begged

-Get up, it's 10am! What do you want to do today?

-It's  already 10am? Time goes so fast -You said stretching your arms. -I wanted to spend time with my brother, wanna come?

-Sure but I have to go take a bath and change to my hotel room, I'll catch up with you -He kissed your cheek.

-Oh okay, sounds good, I'll text you where we are so you can come -You smiled, you kissed and he left your place.

It was a cool morning in Monaco, when Lando left, you took a shower and got dressed, you texted Charles to see what he was doing and he told you to go to his place to hang out, you imagined Carlos was still there. You recorded a story for your instagram, you had to catch up with your followers, since you are an influencer.

You got into your car and drove to Charles' place, you went upstairs and knocked on the door.

-Good morning, y/n -Carlos opened the door, you expected Charles but you weren't surprised.

-Hi Carlos! Where's my brother? -You asked while putting your bag on the counter.

-He's getting ready, he'll be out soon -He smiled at you. -How was the rest of your night? 

-Hey y/n!! Good morning, how are you today? -Charles came out of his room just when you were about to tell the big news to Carlos.

-Hi big bro, I'm good, I have some news -You said grabbing your new necklace.

-Look at that, so romantic, L&Y -Charles said funny.

-Lando asked me yesterday if I wanted to be his girldfriend -You smiled, Carlos raised his eyebrows.

-So you're not single anymore -Carlos asked, Charles looked at him confused and then looked at you.

-I'm happy for you y/n, he's a good guy, we won't get in your way, but hey, slow down, you can't date all of F1 drivers -Charles laughed. -First Pierre, now Lando. -You rolled your eyes.

-He's the second Formula 1 boyfriend I have, mind your business, Pierre and I are good friends, we're good exes -You laughed, you remembered dating Pierre, it felt like ages ago.

-Happy for you, y/n -Carlos said and you felt that he didn't mean that. 

-Thank you, chili -You replied. -So, guys, I was thinking, do you wanna go to the club tonight? It's been a while since we've had a crazy night.

-I'm in, we can tell the boys! -Charles said excited.

-Yeah, I'm in too -Carlos said.

You texted Lando the plans for the night, you spent the day in Charles' apartment, you watched a movie and fell asleep, when you woke up it was already 6pm and you had to go back to your place to get ready for the night, Lando was going to pick you up there.

You arrived at your place, fixed your hair, did your make up and served yourself a drink, you took some selfies and uploaded them to your instagram story,  you put "night out" and a song in it.

You heard the knock on your door and opened it, it was Lando, he looked so good, he kissed you and went in.

-How was your day babe? -He asked sipping from your drink.

-It was good! We watched a movie but fell asleep -You giggled. -Yours?

-Almost the same, I went training and then I slept, I was so tired but I'm ready to go crazy tonight.

-That's the spirit -You heard knocking on your door.

-Were you expecting someone else? -Lando asked going towards the door.

-Not really -You said while he opened the door, it was Charles and Carlos.

-Hello mate! -Charles said to Lando.

-Hello Charles! Hi Carlos 

-Hello Lando -Carlos said.

-What are you doing here? -You asked.

-We thought we could go all together from here, we have like an hour, let's start drinking -Carlos replied to you.

-Excellent idea, wanna do tequila shots? -You asked, Charles and Lando looked at each other and agreed.

Carlos put music on and you took tequila shots, many tequila shots, you all were feeling a little tipsy, you more, they were bigger than you and lasted longer. It was 11pm and you went to the club, you met with Max, his girlfriend Kelly, Daniel and the DJ Martin Garrix, you all went together inside and you were at a table near the DJ booth.

-Hello there, gorgeous -You heard a familiar voice from behind.

-Gasly! Hi! How are you? -You hugged him, he hugged you back.

-I'm good! I haven't seen you in a while.

-I know, I'm sorry, I had a lot of work and I haven't been able to go to the races. -You felt a hand on your waist, it was Lando.

-Hey babe, I was talking to Martin Garrix -He smiled. -Hello Pierre!

-What's up Lando...babe? Did I miss something? -He said laughing.

-We're together now -Lando said kissing your cheek.

-Congratulations guys! Y/n's an amazing girl, she was amazing with me -Pierre said with a smile, you felt a little awkward so you changed the subject.

-Anyway, Lando, what did you talked about with Martin Garrix?

-He's gonna let me play some of my stuff, do you wanna come with me to the DJ booth later? 

-Awesome Norris! See you guys in a bit -Pierre kissed your cheek and left.

-Of course I want to! Wow, so exciting baby -You said not paying attention to the kiss Pierre gave you.

-Guys! I found Charlotte! -Charles said with a girl beside him, she was Charlotte, your brother's been in love with her since we were like 12.

-Charlotte! So good to see you! -You said hugging her.

-Hello Y/n, I missed you! 

-Me too girl, we should go get coffee some day, you know, catch up -You smiled.

-I'd love to! Text me, okay?

-I will! -You said and she left with her friends. -Charles? Anything you want to tell me?

-I wish I had something to tell you -He sighed. -I've been wanting to ask her on a date but she's always so busy.

-You'll get there, brother.

Brother's best friendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara