I PROMISE(94)

You didn't want to stop him but you knew it was the right thing to do, he was with someone else and you didn't want it to happen like that, after all there was nothing to do, everything was over.

You went up to your room to pack your things, book a flight to Germany and 30 minutes later you were getting into an uber to take you to the airport.

You got on the plane and sat on your seat. The plane took off and you settled in for the flight, you immediately fell asleep. It was a short flight, when you woke up, everyone was getting off the plane. You headed out of the airport and called Alan to ask him if you could stay with him for the rest of the night, he told you he'll pick you up.

After an hour and a half, Alan arrived, you got into his car and he drove back to his apartment. When you got there, he helped you with your suitcase.

-The guest room is all set for you. -he gave you a smile.

-Thank you so much, I'll book an Airbnb tomorrow.

-You can stay here as long as you want.

-Thank you but I don't want to bother you.

-It's no problem! Get some sleep, we have to leave early to the studio.

-Good night! -you said and closed the door.

You rolled over in bed for the umpteenth time. You couldn't sleep. You were thinking about Carlos. In what could have been and was not. You got out of bed and walked to the window. You looked at the street but you didn't see anything, your thoughts were somewhere else.

You saw the time, in an hour you had to get ready, you sighed. Your phone started to vibrate and you thought it was Charles and you were right, it was him, you picked up.

-Where the fuck are you? -he asked almost shouting. -We've been looking for you, you're nowhere to be found.

-I'm in Germany.

-What do you mean you're in Germany? What the fuck, we were worried, you didn't tell anyone, we were supossed to leave all together.

-I have work, sorry.

-You can't do this, Y/n, what's wrong with you?

-Stop yelling at me! -you said angry. -I needed to go, I have to work, I don't want to be near Carlos, it's too painful. We talked last night, everything's fucked, I'm going to stay here as long as I need to.

-Carlos's birthday is in 3 days, you're telling me you won't come?

-I forgot, I don't know, I think the best thing to do is stay here, he'll be busy being the birthday boy and with Lucía, I told him I won't step in the way. -you heard him sigh.

-Are you coming to the Dutch GP?

-I don't think so, I want to keep my distance for a while.

-If that's what you want, then it's okay.

-Thank you and I'm sorry.

-Don't worry, call me anytime.

-I will.

You turned on the shower and let the hot water fall over your body. You felt tired but excited about the photoshoot, you were going to be distracted and having fun.

When you finished, you dried yourself with a towel and put on the first thing you found in your suitcase, you left the room and Alan greeted you in the kitchen with a cup of coffee.

-Morning, thank you. -you said grabbing your coffee.

-Are you ready for today?

-So ready, I need this. -you smiled, your phone vibrated and you saw Carlos texted you.

Carlos: you shouldn't have left like that, I'm sorry.

You sighed and another text came in.

Carlos: everything will change for the better, I promise.

-Is everything okay?

-Yeah, I'm ready, should we get going?

-Yes. -he smiled and grabbed his car key.

-I'm going to need a lot of direction today, I'm kind of somewhere else. -you said standing in front of Alan.

-I got you, don't worry. -he said as he moved your shoulders. -Now look to your left. -you did. -Beautiful! I'll take 2 more and then you change your outfit.

Alan took a couple of pictures more and you went to change your outfit, when you came out, Alan had played music and you smiled to yourself.

-Do you like Bad Bunny?

-I love him! -you said and you were moving to the sound of the song.

-Keep dancing. -he said grabbing his camera. -These are amazing, try to turn slowly but make your hair move. -you obeyed him. You were actually having so much fun. -Go change to the final outfit. -he said smiling. You went to change. The last outfit was wide black pants, a black top, a long leather black jacket and a pair of white sneakers with a black stripe and the sole was brown. That had been your favorite outfit from the photo shoot. You came out and saw a white table and a chair, you walked to your spot.

-You're going to sit on the table and put your feet on the chair, you're going to recharge your elbows on your legs, okay?

-Yes sir. -you sat on the table and positioned yourself like he told you to.

-Lift your face a little, don't smile, just open your mouth naturally, just show me teeth but not too much.

You finished the photo shoot and you felt satisfied, the photos had come out incredible and you had a lot of fun, you also ended up tired.

-Do you want to go eat something? -Alan asked.

-I'm craving McDonald's. -you said. -Do you want that or something else?

-That's fine, let's go.

Alan drove to the nearest McDonald's, you went to the drive thru, ordered and he drove to a secret spot of his, you could see the city. He parked and you sat on the hood of the car.

-Did you book an Airbnb yet? -he asked eating a fry.

-Not yet, I'll do it when we get to your place.

-Don't, you can stay with me, I don't mind.

-Are you sure?

-Of course, don't even mention it.

-I really appreciate it. -you smiled.

-So what's up with you? You've been acting strange.

-I'm fine. -you sighed.

-Are you leaving soon?

-I don't think so, I want to be away for a while, everything's too much.

-I get it, it happens. You can talk to me, you know? I'm your friend.

-Thank you, I don't want to talk about it, I just know I'll feel better as the days go by.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would've left too ngl...

do you think carlos and Y/n will talk soon? 

don't forget to vote and comment!!

unlock next chapter: 32 votes, 12 comments or 'til march 5th