I WANT TO BE YOURS(41)

Your eyes returned to the conversation between Charles and Carlos, but Carlos was no longer there, only Isa and Charles. You leaned against the wall and sighed, wanting to go back to the hotel and sleep. You grabbed another drink.

-How many have you had?

-Like you care. -You drank it all.

-Stop acting like this. -Carlos leaned against the wall too.

-Like what, Carlos? -You barely looked at him.

-Like you don't care about anything, stop acting like you're okay, just stop pretending.

-I'm not pretending! Seriously, I don't care. I cared but as soon as I started caring, Isa came and kissed you. So, no, Carlos, I don't care. I just want to have a good time, you should do the same.

-Don't pretend like it doesn't matter to you because using Lando to make me jealous is really low. He's been through enough, don't you think?

-Now turns out that you care about Lando. It didn't seem important when you were kissing his girlfriend, Carlos. You only bring that up because it now affects you, and look, it worked. You're jealous.

-Of course I'm jealous, Y/n! Seeing his hands on your waist, your bodies so close, I want to be the only one who can do that, me and no one else.

You weren't going to lie, Carlos looked really good when he was angry. Normally he was a calm guy, but seeing him like that ignited something inside you. And at the same time, hearing him say that gave you a sense of relief.

-You didn't get back together with Isa then?

-No, I didn't get back together with Isa. I love you! I can't breath, think, function when you are not near, I love you Y/n, there is no one else. -He stood in front of you, cornering you against the wall. You felt the heat flush your face. He placed one hand on your waist and the other gently touched your face, bringing you closer to him. Your lips and his fit together perfectly. You held the back of his neck with both hands, pulling him even closer to you, although there was no more space to close. The distance between you ceased to exist. You only broke apart to catch your breath.

Everyone began to cheer, and you heard Daniel shout, 'get a room.' You couldn't help but laugh, and you felt Carlos smile. Your foreheads pressed together, locking eyes, both of you smiling. He took your hand and pulled away from you. Everyone was watching, and you blushed a little, as did Carlos. You could see Lando at one end, he didn't look happy, rather disappointed, forcing a smile. At the other end was Pierre, and you could feel both of their gazes fixed on you. Charles approached you with a big smile, applauding.

-What a show you just put on! -Charles laughed. -Finally, you stopped with the nonsense!

-Yeah, it was quite something. -He blushed. -I figured it was time to cut the drama and move on, your sister can be stubborn and prideful at times. -Carlos looked at you and smiled.

-Shut up. -You shrugged and smiled with your eyes.

-I love you guys, take care of my little sister, mate. -Charles squinted his eyes and left you alone.

-So...do you wanna go?

-Yes chili, I want to go, with you, anywhere. -You gave him a tender kiss on the lips.

*start listening to I Wanna Be Yours-Arctic Monkeys*

You got into the car on your way back to the hotel. The journey itself was nothing extraordinary, but to you, it felt special. You felt an uncontrollable happiness and relief knowing that he didn't get back with Isa. Your doubts and fears vanished in the moment he kissed you, and it meant so much more because Carlos is usually reserved, but he didn't care in that moment and did it in front of everyone, in front of colleagues, friends, and rivals. He didn't let go of your hand throughout the entire journey. You couldn't be apart, you didn't want to feel him far away, you wanted to feel everything, you wanted to feel him close.

-Do you have a room?

-Yes, in fact, in the Ferrari floor, I requested it.

You entered the elevator, the doors closed in front of you, leaving you alone. You could feel Carlos' eyes on you, so you turned to look at him, and in an instant, the space between you vanished. He pushed you against the wall, lifting one of your legs onto his hip, you gasped, he made his way down your neck, kissing every part of it. Your breaths grew heavier, and the heat between you intensified. Carlos paused for a moment only to press a button that stopped the elevator. You were just 2 floors away from reaching yours. He kissed you again, agressively, you ran your fingers through his beautiful hair.

-Wa-wait. -You tried to say while he was kissing your neck.

-You don't like that? I can...

-No, I love it. -You grabbed his face with your hands. -Does this mean we are officially together?

-Yes, Y/n, I'm your boyfriend now and I plan to make you mine tonight. -Just hearing him say that melted you.

-I want to be yours.

He pressed the button again and the elevator started moving. You reached the 16th floor and got out. You grabbed Carlos' hand and started running towards your room. You opened the door, and he closed it behind him. Walking backward, you headed towards the bed with Carlos following you. He grabbed your lower back, and his lips met yours. His fingers traced lightly over your arms, sending tingles through every part he touched. You let out a moan that Carlos silenced with his lips on yours. He pulled away to catch his breath, and you felt his warm touch beneath your top. It didn't take more than a brief moment for their mouths to meet again. Gently, he slid your top over your head, pausing for a moment to admire you. He moistened his lips and smiled.

-What?

-You're perfect.

He removed his shirt and you quickly took off your pants. Carlos turned you around, his strong arms wrapping around your waist, kissing your neck. One of his hands slid all over your body until he reached your underwear, touching you. He made the thin barrier aside and you moaned, your breath was agitated to his touch. His fingers know exactly where to go. Your body responded to his touch, making you arch your back.

Carlos was focused on the movements of his hand under your underwear, his breathing agitated, increasing his speed. You turned around and pounced on him. He threw you to the bed.

-Carlos...

-Do you like it?

-Don't stop.

He stopped after a while just to lie down next to you and tell you to get on top, he took off his pants, his hands on your waist, guiding you. He let out a moan. You threw your head back. He rolled you in bed, staying on top of you, re-entering, kissing you gently.

-I love you.

-I love you too, Carlos.

You loved to feel his hands running through your body as if you were his property, you loved to feel him so close to you, being one. He continued with his movements until you both moaned at the same time. Letting out a sigh, Carlos kissed your forehead and lay down next to you. You lay in his chest, listening to his heart. It was not necessary to say anything, the moment had been everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you asked for it, I deliver !!  enjoy this chapter, remember to tell me what you think!! I love reading you all :))