NOTHING GOOD TO SAY(54)

Want it, so I got it

Did it, so it's done

Another thing I ruined, I used to do for fun

Another piece of plastic I could just throw away

Another conversation with nothing good to say

I thought it, so I said it, took it 'cause I can

Thursday

-Charles? Hey.

-Y/n! Where are you?

-We're walking through the paddock, Lando's going to McLaren right now.

-Okay, come with us, you know where to find us. -you walked for a couple more minutes until you arrived to Ferrari, you saw Charles and Charlotte sitting on a leather couch, they got up when they saw you.

-Hi you guys! -you hugged them both.

-How are you? You look good. -Charlotee said.

-I'm fine, thank you. -you smiled.

-Hey, let's go walk around, they're going to have a meeting so, we can meet them after.

-Oh..okay. -you said confused, she was acting weird, you walked through the paddock.

-So how are you?? Anything exciting going on?

-Uhm...well, Carlos and I broke up, Lando stayed with me in Monaco, we ran into Pierre at the club and we ended up sleeping the three of us together.

-What!? You had a threesome with Pierre and Lando? Girl. -she was shocked and you laughed.

-Of course not, Charlotte! Oh my God!

-I was like wow kind of hot but also weird, they're your exes.

-Exactly, no, I got so drunk and they fell asleep on my bed next to me.

-Well, at least you had fun these days, right? Getting Carlos out of your mind for a little while.

-Yeah but I can't get him out of my mind, he lives there, is so annoying, I'm glad I haven't seen him yet, I don't know how to act, what to say, the break is weird as it is, I know we will get back together eventually but I don't know, everything just got complicated out of nowhere.

-I totally get you and I'm sorry you have to deal with this, it's not fair but hey, at least we get to hang out and watch fast cars.

-That's the perfect plan for me. -you smiled.

-Do you want coffee or something?

-Yeah maybe, let's head back and see what they got.

-Oh...-she was acting weird again. -No, I think they don't have coffee, we need to buy it, let's go.

-Well in that case I need to go get money, wait here or come with me if you want.

-Don't worry, coffee's on me, let's go. -she put a hand into her pockets, looking for money. -Shit.

-You don't have any money with you, do you? -you giggled. -It's okay. -you started walking, you weren't that far, you saw the stairs and you saw Carlos leaving the place, you heart skipped a beat and seconds later you saw her behind her, he put a hand on her waist.

-Y/n...

-That's why you were distracting me and acting weird? -you asked her, your heart was beating so fast, your face was heated, your hands sweaty, you felt like crying or breaking something.

-We were going to tell you, you just arrived at the worst time, we didn't want you to see them.

-I think I'm gonna go. -you saw them walking on the paddock. -Let me just grab my things. -you enetered and saw Charles sitting on the couch.

-Hi, I thought you were with Charlotte.

-I'll see you at the hotel, Charles. -you grabbed your bag.

-Shit, you saw them, didn't you?

-Yeah, thanks for telling me, what are friends and siblings for, right? -you were annoyed.

-We were going to tell you, we thought we were going to see you at the hotel, not here.

-Whatever, see you.

*Start listening to making the bed by Olivia Rodrigo*

You were walking towards the exit, a few tears scaping out of your eyes, you were looking down, walking fast, requesting an uber. Your heart was beating so fast, you just wanted to lock yourself in the hotel room, you felt dazed. You bumped into someone, you just apologized and kept walking.

-Y/n! You're leaving already? -you heard Lando's voice, you didn't pay attention to him, he followed you. -Hey, what's wrong? -he tried to stop you, your hair was covering your face, he put one hand on your shoulder and he moved your hair away from your face to see you. -What happened, Y/n, tell me, now.

-Nothing, I just want to go, please let go of me.

-Never, you're not going alone, let's go. -you walked into a car, you were headed to the hotel.

You arrived at the hotel and went up to your room, you wanted to be alone but Lando wasn't going to leave you until he knew what was happening and why you were like this. You entered to your room, took off your shoes, Lando closed the door, you sat on the bed, he was standing in front of you, you were no longer crying, you smiled at him.

-I'm fine, really, you can go.

-I know you're pretending, I hate when you do that.

-Well, that's too bad. -you said sarcastically.

-Now you're going to be mean to me because you are sad and angry and want to push me away but hey, I have news, I'm not going anywhere so it's either you tell me what the fuck happened to you or I won't leave. -he crossed his arms, you sighed.

-I saw Carlos with Isa.

-That son of a bitch, are you kidding me?

-We broke up because the PR team talked to him and told him we needed to keep a relationship "private" for a while, private my ass, they wanted us to keep our relationship as a secret.

-That's why you were acting so weird when you told me you broke up with Carlos.

-Actually, when I ran into you in Monaco, we were still together but a few hours later, we weren't.

-And now he is with Isa? Again? He pulled this shit at the dinner last time.

-I know as much as you do, I just saw them, he didn't see me, I think, Charles and Charlotte were distracting me so I couldn't see them together but they failed. Lando...I hate that when we talk, I have nothing good to say, it's always drama and heartbreak and bad decisions. -you started to cry again, he sat next to you.

-Look, I'm your friend and I will be with you in the good times but above all, in the worst, so I don't care how messy your life is, you will always have a shoulder to cry on.

-Thank you, so much. -you teared up a little more just hearing his words.

-So Charles didn't tell you a thing?

-Nothing, I didn't know anything, they said they were going to tell me when I arrived at the hotel but they didn't know I was going with you and I was seeing them you know? I'm so tired.

-You should get some sleep, get your mind off everything, I'll go.

-Can you stay? -you asked wiping your tears.

-Of course, Y/n.

————————————————
Well...damn poor Y/n 😭 seeing Carlos with Isa...again??? That hurts at least she has Lando as support <3
Tysm for your kind comments, ily all, it means a lot! Enjoy this chapter 🫶🏻