THE TALK(06)

The days went by and you really didn't wanna see anyone, you saw Lando a couple of times but he was already training for the race, you couldn't go to Friday's practice 'cause you had a meeting with a brand to promote in your socials, that went well, you spent the Friday night watching movies and thinking about everything that happened two days ago, about Carlos, he said that because he was drunk and he always wants eveything and everyone to himself, so selfish, and Pierre, what the hell was that? You thought everything was normal with him, you were confused, overwhelmed, didn't know what to think or feel, the only thing you were sure about was your feelings for Lando.

You didn't feel like going to the qualifying so you texted Lando apologizing, you were going to the race anyway. You were watching a movie when you heard a knock on your door, you thought it was your food, you got off the couch and opened the door, you were wrong, it was Carlos, he's been MIA.

-Hola niña -He said smiling a bit.

-Carlos 

-I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was coming but I just wanted to apologize -He said.

-Come in -You said closing the door. -Don't worry, you were drunk, I get it.

-But still, I should respect your relationship, I mean, Lando's also my friend you know, I care a lot about you, I don't want to fuck things up -He sat on the couch.

-Carlos, really, no big deal, I didn't know all those things you said to me but anyway, you said them drunk, I don't think you were thinking clearly, you were needy and maybe a little bit horny -You laughed. -I saw you kissing that girl.

-That's the thing, I thought about it, everything I said is true but like you said, maybe it's not in the cards for us, you've been in my life a long time, I didn't say anything before and it killed me.

-I didn't say anything before either but according to my brother I was pretty obvious the whole time -You blushed. -Let's forget about it and move on, you're my friend.

-Thank you and sorry again.

-Don't worry, how was the qualifying? -You asked.

-I got P4, not so bad, your brother got pole -He smiled proudly.

-Wow! Hope tomorrow goes well, I'll be there, watching you...watching all of you.

You and Carlos talked and it got late, he went to Charles' place and you put on a movie and fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up on your couch, saw the time and took a shower, you had for breakfast avocado toast, got ready and went to the circuit, you went to McLaren garage to surprise Lando, he was putting his suit.

-Hello handsome! -You said with a big smile on your face.

-Y/n! Hi baby -He kissed you.

-How are you feeling? Ready? 

-Yes! I'm so ready, I got P5 yesterday so a good place to start, top 5 baby, let's go!

-Good luck!! -You said and kissed him, you watched him get ready.

Reporters were all over the place and one saw you kiss Lando, the reporter came near you and started asking questions. You and Lando never discussed what you can tell the reporters and what not, so you tried to be lowkey.

-Hi! Are you Y/n Leclerc? Charles' sister? -The reporter asked with the microphone almost up to your nose. Good, you thought, they're going to ask about Charles and not Lando.

-Hello, yes I am, nice to meet you. -You said politely.

-Great! Are you here cheering your brother or someone else? Perhaps...Lando Norris from McLaren? 

-I'm here to cheer every driver, they're my friends! -You said calmed.

-We just saw you kiss Lando so maybe...more than friends? -The reporter asked, agressively.

-It was lovely to chat with you but I gotta go, thank you! Bye! -You ran away from there.

Sometimes reporters can be intense and it's better not to give them a concrete answer. You've dealt with them before and always know how to handle it. You just want to ask Lando, but it's better not to make your life into gossip.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Remember to vote and thank you all for reading! Let me know your thoughts...it only gets better, I promise.

What would you like to see in the story? 

Tiktok: f1.wag