BOY PROBLEMS(11)

-Is everything ok? -Pierre asked.

-Not really, Lando got angry because I came here with you. -You looked at your phone. -He hung up on me.

-Shit, that's not good, we should get back. -He said and called a cab.

You got into the cab and went straight to the hotel. You said goodbye to Pierre and went to the restaurant for a coffee, you sat in a table that was in a corner, you were thinking how to fix this situation, you hated how he hung up on you, but you understood that it was your fault for not letting him know that you would be spending time with your ex. You wouldn't like it if he spent time with his ex and didn't tell you. You were going back and forth on the matter, unsure whether to send him a message or give him a call. You texted your brother saying, "sos boyfriend problems", but he didn't reply. You imagined that maybe he was with Charlotte. You took a sip of your coffee, placed it on the table, and in that moment, you saw Carlos walking towards where you were. Your heart skipped a beat as he approached slowly. You didn't want him to see you like this. You held your breath for a moment, unsure how to react. He reached you, and his eyes met yours. Immediately, he knew something wasn't right. He hugged you, then pulled back, gently brushing the hair away from your face, and a few tears escaped from your eyes. He stood up and extended his hand for you to take, you stood up and he led you towards the elevator. You both went up to his room and entered. You sat on the bed, and he sat beside you.

-What happened? -He asked.

-Boy problems -You tried to laugh.

-I'm going to kill Lando. -He said putting his arm around you.

-It was my fault.

-How can that be?

-I didn't tell him I was going to the London Eye with Pierre, he called me and found out, he just hung up on me, just like that.

-So you were with your ex...and where's Lando?

-He had to go to the office, he'll be back the day after tomorrow. -You were playing with your fingers, anxious.

-You haven't talked to him since he called you? -He asked. -Stop that. -He said and placed his hand on yours to calm you down.

-No, I'm not sure whether to send him a message, call him, or give him space and talk about it tomorrow.

-I think you should let him cool down and you can talk to him tomorrow, he is probably also going back and forth on the matter and thinking the worst. Let him think and relax. Talk to him tomorrow, ok? I know him and it shows that he cares about you, everything's going to be fine.

You appreciated Carlos' words and his support. There's no doubt that he was always there for you.

-Why don't you go change, get comfortable, and come back here? We can watch a movie or do whatever you want. If you feel like screaming, crying, or sleeping, I'm here for you.

-Thank you chili -You said while you were getting up. -I'll be back. -You went to your room to change clothes, tied up tour hair and removed your make up.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed, thinking that everything would be fine tomorrow. You went downstairs to Carlos's room, knocked on the door and he opened it. You both got into bed and put on a movie.

-Thank you for always being there for me, chili -You said laying your head in his shoulder, you felt how he looked at you, you raised your eyes and saw his smile.

-It's my pleasure, niña, I'm here, always -He kissed your head, you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 200 followers on tiktok, here's the chapter as promised <3

Don't forget to vote!! I'll upload a chapter every Monday (or tell me which day you prefer) 

If we get to 70 votes, I'll post it before Monday, whatever happens first.

Tiktok: f1.wag

Instagram: f1.wag