TEMPTATION(71)

You took your things and got out of the room, you entered the elevator and pressed the button for the lobby, you were still crying, you tried to relax. You stepped out of the elevator and saw them by the reception desk, you faked a smile but they knew something was going on with you, you knew they knew as soon as they saw you and their smiles erased from their faces.

-Are you ready to go? -you said, trying to act natural.

-What's wrong? -Charlotte asked.

-Let's go, c'mon. -you smiled, they didn't ask anything and you went to the airport.

Everyone got into the jet, they sat down and you went to the bathroom, you looked in the mirror and poured water on your face, you were still swollen from crying so much, you got out and sat next to Carlos. The jet took off.

-I'm very tired, I'll go try and sleep. -Charles said getting up.

-I'll join you. -Charlotte said and went with him to the little room, you and Carlos were sitting in silence.

-Charles told me you broke up with Isa? -you asked, breaking the ice.

-Yeah. -he didn't say anything more, you nodded and looked out the window. -Why were you crying? 

-It's no- -he interrupted you.

-And don't say it's nothing, you don't usually cry, what happened? You were with Lando, right?

-Yeah, he came to my room. -you were still looking at the window, you didn't want to look at him.

-Are you guys okay? 

-I don't know, he acted weird, I-I don't know, Carlos. -you started to tear up. -Fuck, stop crying! -you said to yourself.

-What happened? Look at me. -he said and you did.

-I don't know if I should tell you.

-Niña, what happened? -he sat in front of you and put his hands on your legs.

-We...we started to kiss and stuff and then he...he was more agressive than other times but it was fine, then we had sex, we were in the middle of it when you called, actually, as soon as he knew it was you he continued when I told him to wait, then he was done and he gave me money to buy the pill, he was acting so weird, he wasn't himself,  I felt terrible, I felt used, I felt dirty, worthless, he's never treated me that way. -Carlos squeezed your legs. -Then he got mad because I answered your call and I told him to leave, he just told me to take the pill because he doesn't want to be a father and me neither but that's not why I am disturbed.

-I'm going to kill him.

-Carlos, please don't say anything to him, I don't want this to get any bigger, please. -you wiped your tears, he brought his hand closer to your face and caressed you.

-Just because you're asking me to do nothing, I won't but that's not okay, if he is angry at you, he should say it, not treat you like you're just another girl he sleeps with.

-I know and I'm supposed to go to the Bahamas with him on Tuesday.

-If you don't want to go, don't go, you have every right.

-I don't know, maybe it'll be a good opportunity to talk and see what happens.

-Whatever happens, I'm here for you, you know that. -he looked into your eyes and gave you a tender smile, you grabbed his hand and sqeezed it as a sign of gratitude. -I'll be waiting for your call, if you need me to pick you up from the Bahamas, I will.

-Thank you, Carlos, but I don't think it will be necessary. -you smiled.

The jet landed, you were getting out with your stuff, you all stayed put, looking around for the car. 

-Are you going to be okay on your own? -Charles asked.

-Don't worry about me. 

-She's not going to be alone, I'll stay with her.

-Carlos...-you said but he was determined. 

-I mean it, I'll sleep on the couch, or with the pillow barrier between us or on the floor, I don't care, I don't want you to be alone. -Carlos put one arm around you and Charles squeezed his shoulder.

-Thank you, mate.

You smiled in relief, you didn't actually want to be alone, you were happy Carlos offered to keep you company. 

You got into the car and all the way to your apartment you stayed in silence, it wasn't awkward at all, you noticed everytime Carlos looked at you. You got home and left your things in your room, Carlos left his next to the couch.

-You don't have anything to eat. -he said closing the fridge.

-I know, I'm sorry.

-It's okay, we could order something, what do you want?

-Actually, I'm kind of tired and I'm not hungry but go ahead. -you smiled. -I'm going to bed.

-That's fine, can you give me a blanket for the couch? -he leaned against the counter.

-Don't be stupid, you can sleep in my bed, I'll let you put the pillow barrier. -you giggled.

-Okay. -you noticed he smiled, he tried to hide it. -I'll be there in a minute.

-Okay. -you smiled and went to your room.

You were feeling a lot better, talking with Carlos on the plane and him keeping you company felt nice. If you had been left alone, you would have been a mess. 

You picked a hoodie and some comfortable shorts, you took off your pants and put on the shorts, you took off your top and sat on the bed.

-Hey, I didn't order anything, I'm tired too. -you looked at him and he realized you weren't wearing a shirt. -Oh, I'm sorry. -he said and turned around, you laughed.

-It's nothing you haven't seen before. -you put on the hoodie. -You can look now.

-I just don't want to cross a line, it's hard enough sleeping next to you. -he sat besides you.

-There's going to be pillows between us, you're sleeping next to pillows, not next to me. -you stared at your feet, playing with your fingers, he put a hand on top of yours.

-What are you anxious about? -you looked at him.

-Nothing...I don't know. -he put a hand on your face and moved it gently for you to look at him. -Carlos don't do that. -you looked at his eyes and then his mouth.

-Why? -he ran a finger over your lips.

-You are dangerous, a temptation, I still have a boyfriend. -he looked at your lips and got close to your face, he gave you a sweet kiss on the corner of your lips and you felt a tear going down your face, you wiped it right away and got into bed, he did too. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love that Carlos is always there for her 

what do you think will happen on lando's and y/n's trip to the bahamas????

don't forget to vote! tysm as always