WE CALLED IT QUITS(64)

(3/3)

-Carlos POV-

My phone ringing woke me up, I had a headache, I was hungover. I grabbed my phone, saw the time, 10:30AM, I wish I could sleep longer. I hesitated to answer the call but seeing Silvia's name, I couldn't just ignore her.

-Hello?

-Good morning, Carlos.

-Good morning, Silvia, is everything okay? -I asked rubbing my eyes.

-Everything's great, I'm just calling to remind you that you have to abide by certain conditions, I know you have some days off and honestly we have so many pictures of you and Isa from yesterday at that club, that's great, the fans are happy you're together again and it shows on your social media but we need more, I don't know if you have any plans for these days.

-Uhm...I think Charles said something, I don't really now right now. 

-Well, it's good news if you have plans with Charles and his girlfriend, you need to take pictures and tell Isa to post them too and if she can wear one of your shirts or caps that would be fantastic.

-Is that really necessary? 

-Yes, it's in her contract, Isa's one of the favorite wags in the paddock, you two need to do what you're told to benefit, the fans will take pictures of course but we also need you to do that.

-Okay, copy that, is that all? -I got off bed.

-Yes, that's all, enjoy these days, I'll see you in Hungary. -she hung up.

I gathered my things and got in the shower, I was meeting everyone in the lobby. When I was ready, I left my room with all my stuff and knocked on Isa's room, she opened, I help her with a bag and we went down to the lobby. I saw everyone in a circle, we approached them.

-We're officially together, again. -you heard Y/n said, I felt a lump in my throat, I wanted to tell her right there that the whole Isa thing was just PR, I wanted to tell her we can be together, that we belong together...but I couldn't.

-Oh...-I let out, that was the only thing I could say.

-Hi, mate. -Charles said.

-So, you're back together? -I asked putting Isa's bag on the floor.

-Yes. -Y/n said dryly.

-Good for you! -Isa said, I looked at her, confused.

-So, what are we doing? We have some days off. -Lando asked.

-I was thinking Monaco, my yacht. -Charles said. -Our yacth, sorry, sister, do you want to come?

-I'm in, it's been a while since I was on the yacht.

-If you're going, I'm going, count me in. -Lando said.

-Carlos? -Charles asked.

-Yeah, sure. -I said, distracted, the only thing in my mind was Y/n and Lando, I didn't want to go and spend time with them, watching them and getting my heart broken again and again but I needed to go, Silvia needed content.

-Isa?

-Of course. -she smiled.

We were all tired from the night before, Lando and Y/n were sitting in front of Charles and Charlotte while Isa and me were sitting next to them.