THE QUESTION(03)

You spent the evening laughing with your favorite people in the whole world but it was kind of late so you told Lando that you should get going.

-Don't go sis, I barely saw you -Charles said hugging you.

-Don't be ridicolous Charles, we'll see each other tomorrow, I promise, you still have plenty of free time.

-Well, not plenty but we do have 3 days plus, I'll see you at the track this weekend right?? 

-Of course but I'll be at McLaren's garage -You winked.

-That's my girl! -Lando yelled, you saw Carlos rolling his eyes.

-I'll see you all tomorrow...Carlos?

-Yes, niña, of course -He said smiling, it's been a while since you heard that word.

-Great, sleep tight, don't stay up until too late -You said.

-Shut up, mom -Charles kissed your head and you and Lando got into his car.

-Well, that was nice, right? -Lando asked.

-It was, as you can see I told them about us -You said with pride and a big smile, you grabbed his hand while he was driving to your place.

-I noticed babe -He kissed your hand. -Actually, I wanted to ask you something.

-Anything! 

-I'll ask you when we get to your place -He smiled, you nodded and in about 5 more minutes he was already parking.

-Don't take your job too serious out of the track! We got here so fast -You got out of the car.

-I'm sorry -he laughed. -Let's go inside. 

You two went to your front door, he stoped you and grabbed your face gently, he kissed your cheeck and then your lips, he looked at you deeply in your eyes and said:

-Y/n, I'm crazy about you.

-Mr. Norris, I'm crazy about you too! -You kissed him again and then opened the door. You took a look at your place, it was decorated with rose petals all over it and candles, the TV area was all set up.

-What's all this, Lando? -You asked him smiling.

-Surprise! Now I'll ask you what I wanted to ask you in the car but I wanted to make it special. -He grabbed a little box out of his jacket. You were in shock, you weren't even dating, was he going to PROPOSE??? No way.

-Lando, wait, I know what you're about to do but we can't rush things, we've been seeing each other for what? 2 months? I can--He interrupted you.

-Shhhh y/n, I'm not proposing, are you crazy? -He laughed, you felt relief.

-Then what?? -You asked curious.

-I wanted to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend, officially, you know...we had the what are we talk and all I wanted to say to you was: Be my girlfriend! But I wanted it to be special just like you are to me. -He opened the box, it was a necklace with his and your letter in it.

-Oh my God Lando, wow, it's beautiful!! -You kissed him. -Of course I want to be your girlfriend! -He kissed you, you pulled your hair up and he put the necklace on you. -I love it, thank you, boyfriend.

-Anytime, girlfriend. 

You two put comfier clothes and lay down in the TV area, you played a movie and he started to kiss you, you were so happy, you felt at peace.

He grabbed your leg and put it on his and you felt his hand going down your leg, you kissed more intensely, he put you on top of him and you took off your hoodie, he smiled, he took off his shirt, he kissed your neck, your chest, you took off your bra and he took off your and his pants. He kissed every inch of your body.