CAN'T GET ENOUGH(19)

The Sunday race was a spectacle filled with speed, excitement, and strategy. The cars roared on the track, leaving trails of speed behind them and pushing the limits of physics on every turn and straightaway.

The drivers showcased their skill and bravery as they competed for victory. Bold overtakes, risky maneuvers, and wheel-to-wheel battles kept spectators on the edge of their seats, while the roar of the engines filled the air.

The teams worked diligently in the pit lane, performing quick tire changes and tactical strategies to maximize their drivers' performance. Every pit stop was crucial, and the seconds gained or lost could make the difference between success and defeat.

Checo Pérez won the race, Charles finished 4th, Lando 5th and Carlos 8th.

You and Charlotte went with the Ferrari team, they were celebrating, they got good points out of this race, you hugged them both.

-Although you didn't make it to the podium today, I'm very proud of you two, we are. -Charlotte said squeezing my arm.

-Thank you girls -Charles smiled. -We got the points and the next race we'll push harder.

-That's right. -Carlos winked.

-You should go now, there are thousands of reporters waiting for interviews. -You said smiling.

You watched them go, Lando was waiting for you with his arms open, you ran to him and he lifted you up in his arms, spinning you around in the air.

-You did great, Lando. I'm proud of you. -Lando's face lit up with a bright smile.

-Thank you, love. Your support means everything to me. -You looked into Lando's eyes, your own filled with pride and admiration.

-Your determination and skill shine through every lap. I'm honored to be by your side and witness your talent. Keep pushing, keep chasing your dreams. I believe in you, now and always.

You know it wasn't always easy for Lando. Sometimes he was deeply disappointed with McLaren, and you could see it in his eyes when he finished in a really poor position. But despite it all, he never gave up and always gave his best.

Everyone was being interviewed, and Charlotte and you waited for them to finish before heading back to the hotel to rest. The next day, you had to catch a flight to go back home. It had been an incredible journey filled with unforgettable moments.

When you arrived at the hotel, exhaustion started to take its toll. The adrenaline from the race and the long day began to fade, leaving you feeling physically and mentally drained. The hotel lobby welcomed you with its calm ambiance, providing a much-needed respite from the bustling outside world.

Entering your rooms, you found a serene space waiting for you. The cozy beds beckoned you to rest your weary bodies, while the elegant decor and thoughtful amenities offered a touch of luxury. It was a moment of relief, a chance to unwind and recharge. You settled into the bed, feeling like you were lying on soft, fresh clouds. Lando joined you, racing to lie down beside you and taking your hand in his.

-Tomorrow I'm going to England. -He said realising a sigh.

-I thought you were coming to Monaco.

-I was but my parents want to see me, I miss them and I have to go to the office, you know how this works.

-I know, I'm sorry you can't come home with me -You said putting a sad face. -I'm going to miss you! It's like almost 2 weeks until we see each other.

-Wow, 2 weeks really? Damn, I'll miss you so much.

-Show me.

-Show you what Y/n? -He asked confused.

-Show me how much you'll miss me. -You said taking your shirt off.

-Damn girl, you really know how to turn me on. -He took off your bra.

-I just can't get enough of you.

-I'm addicted. -He put you on top of him.

—————————————————-
We didn't get to 790 followers on Tiktok but close enough.
This chapter's my gift to you in honor of Charles P2 today ❤️
Tiktok: f1.wag
Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote !! Tell me what you think, what do you want to read 👀