WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?(61)

-Carlos POV-

-I don't even want to go. -Isa said sitting on the bed.

-You have to, I rather go with someone else but remember they're paying you. -I felt chills just by saying that, she rolled her eyes. -Plus, you're ready and it's time, you have to go.

We arrived at the club, Charles, Charlotte, Isa and me. They gave us a table, everyone was staring at us, the music was loud, the place was crowded, I was trying to have a good time, after all, Charles got P2 today. Isa wasn't even trying enough, you could see it on her face she didn't want to be there.

-Can you please at least pretend you're having a good time? -I said to her ear, she smiled and grabbed my hand.

-Hi! -I saw Y/n approaching us with Lando, she had a little dress that highlighted her figure, I was speechless, she looked so beautiful, she hugged her brother and Charlotte.

-You made it! -Charles said.

-Don't be stupid, brother, of course we were going to come.

-Hey mate. -Lando said to me.

-Hello Lando, Y/n. -I half smiled at them.

I hated not being able to be with her, I hated she and Lando were back together or at least that seemed, I hated to feel we were back in time, everything felt so impossible, the idea of be together with Y/n felt impossible once again. Everytime I looked at her with Lando, I felt a knot in my stomach. I wanted to grab her, kiss her, run away with her, tell her me and Isa...we aren't real, it's just PR but I couldn't, I had a contract, I hated every single thing.

I knew I couldn't do anything right now to change the situation. At least she seemed happy with Lando and I had to accept it, I just had to wait for the summer break so I can end this whole PR thing with Isa and tell Y/n everything.

-Hello Isa and Carlos. -she said, I hated that she saw me with Isa, I knew that hurt her even if she never said anything. -Anyway...so happy for you, Charles, I hope you go crazy stupid tonight.

-You know I will and I hope you all do too. -a waiter brought us tequila and served us shots and drinks. -Cheers! -we all took the shot.

-I hope you don't get as drunk as last time. Lando said to her, I looked at them.

-You got wasted last time? -I asked, I wanted to know more.

-She was so drunk, we had to carry her to her room.

-We? -I asked, I already knew she was with Lando and Pierre.

-Me and Pierre, we were also kind of drunk but not like Y/n. -he looked at her.

-I still don't know how I didn't end on the floor. -she laughed and took a sip from her drink.

-Why's that? -I looked at her.

-The three of us fell asleep on my bed, Lando and Pierre were all cuddle up. -she was trying to be funny but a million things were running through my mind, Y/n with her exes...in her bed, I didn't want to know more, I knew she went clubbing with them but I surely didn't know they slept in her bed.