CARLOS'S POV(21.5)

Seeing Y/n with Lando actually hurts so much, I want to be happy for her but I want her to be happy with me, it's selfish but it hurts. I really meant it when I told her I'll be waiting for her, I have hope.

I felt bad for not talking to her on the flight back to Monaco but it's the only way I can give her space and clear my head, I'm going to give her all the time she needs to sort out her feelings.

-I'm kind of bored, mate. -Charles said, I looked at his direction.

-Yeah, me too, bored and tired. -I blocked my phone.

-My sister told me she'll come after she finishes her meetings, is it okay with you?

-Charles, she's your sister, you don't have to check up on me.

-I wanted to, you weren't really talking much on the flight and I don't things to be awkward.

-I appreciate it but it isn't awkward, don't make it awkward. -I smiled at him. -I'll go for coffee and snacks, you want some?

-Yes please! 

-I'll be right back. 

I got into my car and drove to the nearest coffee shop, I parked and got out of the car. 

-Hi, can I get your order? -The barista said.

-Yes, thank you, it's going to be a long order. -I laughed. -Can I get an iced caramel macchiato -She grabbed a cup.

-What else? 

-An iced vanilla latte. -I made a pause and thought that maybe Y/n doesn't want a cold drink. -Also a hot chocolate. 

-Anything else? -She smiled.

-Yes, 2 lattes please, do you have cheesecake?

-Yes we do.

-One cheesecake, a donut and a croissant, please. 

-Of course. -I paid and went to the end of the bar to wait for the order to be ready, a few minutes later a barista handed me the food and coffees.

-I'm sorry, we're out of trays. -The guy said. 

-It's fine.

-I can help you take it to your car.

The barista helped me get the coffees and the bag with the food to my car. I put the coffees in the cup holders, one between my legs and the other one in the passengers seat, praying that it doesn't fall. 

Back at Charles' apartment, I called him so he could help me, I dialed him again, he wasn't answering. I didn't want to call Y/n, I didn't even know if she was already here, after doubting it many times, I called her.

-Hello? -She said serious.

-Are you with Charles? 

-Yeah, just got here, why? -I can hear Charles in the back, I rolled my eyes.

-He's not answering, can you help me down here? 

-Yeah, be right there. -She hang up.

I saw her going out of the apartment, coming downstairs, she had a little smile in her face. She approached me to the car, she smiled at me. I opened the door.

-You realize we're only 4, right? 

-Yeah I know, I didn't know which one you wanted, you like so many drinks so I brought you an iced caramel macchiato, an iced vanilla latte and a hot chocolate and they didn't have a tray. -I felt my face turning red, she noticed.

-How do you know these are my favorite drinks? -She said with a nervous smile on her face, she looked so beautiful.

-You've been in my life for so long, I notice these kind of things, I notice you. I also brought you a donut, a cheesecake and a croissant, I didn't know if you wanted all that sugar so the croissant just in case.

I have always known Y/n's favorite things, her reactions, her moods, everything about her, I liked her since the first day I met her, I notice everything about her. I know when she pretends nothing's happening but deep down she's feeling bad, I know when she's excited like a little kid but tries to hide it because she doesn't want to look inmature.

-Carlos! -She kissed me on the cheek, even if it was a friendly kiss, I loved it.

-You're welcome, niña.

She helped me carry the coffees inside, we noticed Charles and Charlotte peeking through the window, so obvious. They quickly settled on the couch as if nothing had happened, I laughed and smiled at them. 

Y/n sat down with the donut and the iced caramel macchiato, she looked like a little girl with candy. I sat next to her.

-What are we watching? -Charlotte said putting her head in Charles' shoulder.

-We should watch a scary movie...The Conjuring! We should watch all of them. -Y/n said.

-It's getting dark, sis...

-Don't be a coward! C'mon, we'll turn off the lights, get some blankets.

-Carlos? Back me up a little... -Charles said begging.

-Sorry mate, I'm not scared, unlike you.

-Okay! We'll watch them, jeez.

Charles grabbed two blankets, gave one to Y/n, and kept the other for himself. I turned off the lights and sat back down next to her. She played the movie. Charles and Charlotte were covered with the blanket. Y/n placed the blanket on my legs and hers, I love these little things, sharing a blanket with her and sitting down next to her.

As the movie progressed, some scenes would startle us, Charles and Charlotte were scared to death. For a while I had felt how she intertwined her arm to mine, I didn't want to say anything or move, I love feeling her close to me. She withdrew her arm and I looked at her.

In this moment, by her side, watching a movie, with her, her brother; my best friend, in this moment I wish I could stay forever, with her close, even something as innocent as our arms touching excites me and I love it, even if I can't have her.

-It's okay, I don't mind. 

We kept watching the movie and felt Y/n leaning closer to me, our arms were touching again, my heart was beating so fast, she rested her head on my shoulder and I tilt mine, resting it against hers.

The credits rolled and the movie ended. Charles went to turn on the lights, his face looking terrified.

-Never again!! I hate you Y/n Leclerc. -She burst into laughter.

-It wasn't that bad. -I supported her.

-Thank you Carlos.

-We're going to my room, tomorrow I have an interview and if I'm not able to get some sleep and rest, it's on you. -He pointed at Y/n.

-Charlotte will take care of you, little boy. -Y/n said mocking him.

-Yes I am! -Charlotte kissed Charles and I looked at Y/n, dying to kiss her.

-Okay now, too much information! -Y/n covered her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Carlos's POV <3

A little gift before the quali, if one of them finishes P2, P3, I'll post the next chapter.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you all are linking it.

Don't forget to vote!