AFTER PARTY(43)

You arrived at the club, and there was a huge crowd in addition to the 20 drivers and their respective partners. You entered and there was a sort of red carpet, you walked in to Max, Checo, and Lewis posing for photographs.

You ran into your brother who was talking to Pierre, and for a second you hesitated to greet them, but you did anyway. You and Carlos approached them. The music was loud so you all were just raising your voices a bit while talking.

-Hello sister! -He hugged you. -Hello mate! 

-Hi guys. -You smiled. 

You saw Pierre briefly glance at Carlos, hesitating to shake his hand. You looked at Carlos with a half-smile, and he extended his hand to greet Pierre, relieving the tension.

-We should take a picture. -Charles said pushing us. You stood in the middle of Carlos and your brother, the four of you embraced and smiled for the photo. Charles, his sister, and his older friends.

-Are you already drunk? -You asked Charles.

-Well you got here like half an hour late, I'm ahead of you. -He said grabbing two shot from a waiter.

-On the count of three -He said. -One...

-Two...

-Three! -Both of you said at the same time and took the shot.

You entered the club, and 'Body' by Loud Luxury, Brando was playing. People were dancing to the beat of the song, couples showing their love, and others enjoying drinks and having a good time. You made your way to the area where the other drivers were. George was with Carmen, Max with Kelly, surprisingly Checo with Carola, who usually didn't come due to their children, Alex was with Lily, Esteban and Elena, Valtteri and Tiffany. It made you happy to see everyone together, as it was usually a challenge to have everyone in the same place at the same time. It amused you that ever since you were with Pierre, you became one of the 'WAGs' as they called them, and then with Lando and still with Carlos. You always read comments about it on Twitter or in your videos.

 You were served a drink, and the three of you moved to the rhythm of the music.

-How come I haven't seen Charlotte? 

-She's working on a project, she's been very busy, perhaps you'll see her during the week or at the next race. 

-I hope so! I miss her. I'll go to the bar, I'll be right back. 

You were making your way through the crowd, trying not to bump into anyone. You came across Lewis and Daniel at the bar, who seemed to be in the midst of a round of shots.

-Hey girl Leclerc! -Daniel shouted.

-Hello guys! Having fun?

-Lots of fun, join us! -Lewis said as you positioned yourself between them. There were 9 shots, 3 for each of you. Daniel and Lewis counted and took them one after another. You wiped away what spilled on your chin. 

-You should be our little cupid tonight. -Daniel raised his eyebrows.

-What are you talking about? 

-Get us some girls! We're the only ones without a partner. -Lewis added. 

-Oh come on, you guys can find your own catches. You're not that bad, just tell them you're Formula 1 drivers and they'll fall for you. -You took another shot.

-We know but it gets boring, help us. -Daniel said.

-Okay fine, but let's get back with the rest. 

The three of you were walking towards the VIP area, stopping to dance, surveying the scene to find someone for them. Honestly, there didn't seem to be any girl who was worth what they were worth. You didn't want to set them up with just any opportunist.