SINS(34)

-Anything new in your life? -You asked sitting back.

-Not really, just working hard.

-Any love interests?

-Why? Are you jealous?

-Oh c'mon Pierre. -You laughed.

-Not really, I mean I hook up with girls I meet at clubs but that's it, I don't want anything serious right now.

-You're such a fuckboy.

-You made me that way.

-Me? You have always been one!

-Well, I guess you could say that to some extent. When I met you, everything changed. You turned my world upside down. But then you left me, and I must admit, it hurt, and I lost all desire to meet someone new. In a way, me being a fuckboy now is partly your fault.

-I can't argue with that, sorry I broke your heart.

-It was a pleasure for you to break it.

You have always liked Pierre, and your relationship with him was good. You didn't really have a justification to break up with him, but you always had Carlos on your mind. Only recently you found out that Pierre, deep down knew you were in love with Carlos. You thought that after everything he said on the London Eye, you would never speak again, but it's good to know that he is still your friend and that, despite everything, you still get along very well.

-How's it going with Carlos?

-I don't know really.

-How?? You broke up with Lando because of him and you guys aren't even together?

-It's weird, I mean, I know he wants to be with me, and what I want the most and have always wanted is to be with him, but he made more moves when I was with Lando than now that I'm single. I don't know if he's waiting for the right moment. Also, I didn't want to jump from one relationship to another. I want to do things right with Carlos, take our time. I guess I need to talk to him about this. Yesterday he got mad because I was with you, but right now he doesn't even have a reason to be jealous, you know?

-I understand where you're coming from. It's important to take things at the right pace and ensure that both of you are ready for a committed relationship. Maybe Carlos is trying to respect your space and give you time to heal from your previous relationship.

-I hadn't thought about that, to be honest. Sometimes I forget that I ask for something and then it actually happens, and it catches me off guard. I'll talk to him when I see him.

-I'm sure it's just that, don't worry.

After the café, you took a stroll along the beach, the moon casting a soft glow on the sand. You found a quiet spot and stood there, gazing at the stars above and enjoying the serenity of the moment. It was a peaceful and intimate time, allowing us to connect on a deeper level.

-I love it here. -You said feeling the breeze.

-I know. -He smiled. -I remember when you took me here for the first time.

-How could I forget? That night holds a special place in my heart.

Pierre embraced you from behind, one arm over your chest, holding onto your shoulder. You took his arm with your hand and admired the scenery. You didn't think about anything else but that moment, it felt like the first time.

*start listening to Teenage Fever by Drake*

You walked back to where you had parked the car, and now it was your turn to drive. You turned up the volume all the way, knowing that Pierre loved Drake, and played the song 'Teenage Fever.' He looked at you with a smile as soon as he heard the intro, and you both started singing along, acting out the song.

You arrived at your apartment and walked in, still filled with excitement and happiness from the journey back. You could feel a tension that could be cut with scissors. Suddenly, you stopped in your tracks and turned to face Pierre. He smiled at you, and you launched yourself onto him, placing your hands behind his neck and kissing him passionately. He responded eagerly, one hand sliding down to your lower back while the other rested on your face. Amidst kisses, you began to walk towards your bedroom, stumbling slightly, you took off his shirt and he took off yours. Pierre swiftly removed any obstacles in the way with his foot. You stood beside the bed, kissing passionately. Pierre held onto your waist, pulling you closer to him. For a moment, you contemplated stopping, but you had nothing to lose, and the desire within you was strong. You knew things with Pierre wouldn't change. The kisses became more desperate, and your hands roamed his neck, drawing him in even closer. Breaking away from the kiss, Pierre trailed his lips down to your neck, knowing just how much it drove you wild.

He pushed you onto the bed and removed your pants. He positioned himself on top of you and kissed you again, his hands caressing your body, sending shivers down your spine. You feel his hand going lower, a moan escaped from you and he kissed you, you closed your eyes, and let him do whatever he wants.

He separates from you for a moment and removes the rest of his clothes, causing you to bite your lip as he moves on top of you. Your bodies intertwined, sweat mingling, moans and curses escaping from both of you, trapped within the confines of your room. Only your room knew your sins, and this one, in particular, felt quite satisfying.

He lay beside you, both panting from exhaustion. He took the sheet and placed it over your naked bodies. Lying on your backs, you turned towards him and buried your face in his neck. He gently caressed your face and planted a kiss on your forehead. You didn't say anything; you were simply enjoying the moment. Your fatigue gradually subsided. You played with the chain around his neck, and he caressed your hair.

-This shit feels like teenage fever. -He said quoting the song you listened to in the car, you laughed.

-I'm not scared of it, you ain't either.

—————————————————-
okay...what just happened??!! I think they got a lil carried away by the moment 🫣 do you think Carlos will find out eventually?? I'm reading your comments 👀