THE GUY(02)

-So Charles...I wanted to meet with you for brunch because I wanted to tell you something -You said looking out the car window.

-What is it? Why didn't you tell me when we were eating? -He made a turn to the right.

-Because you invited Carlos, I didn't wanted to tell you when he was there. 

-We all know you have a crush on him, no big deal -He said laughing and stoped right away. -Wait...are you in love with Carlos and wanted to tell me but then I told you he was coming so I ruined it???

-What? Stop, no...how do you know I have a crush on Carlos? Wait, had, past tense -You said proudly.

-You've always been so obvious little sis, I think he knows it too

-Well, I no longer have a crush on him, in fact, the thing I wanted to tell you is that I'm seeing someone, someone that you actually know and Carlos knows him too...I think he knows him too well -You said nervous, you didn't know how he was going to react, you looked at him, he stoped the car.

-We're here -he said taking off his seat belt. -Well? Who is he? Is he in Formula 1?

-Yes, he was Carlos' teammate before Ferrari, in McLaren -you got out of his car, afraid of what he was going to say, you heard Carlos' car park beside you.

-Lando Norris is the guy you've been seeing?? For how long? How did I not know about this?

-What are you saying about Lando? -Carlos asked getting out of his car. Great, he heard, everything was going so bad.

-He's been dating y/n, did you know about this, Carlos? -Charles asked him putting his hand in his head.

-Of course I didn't -He was kind of...mad? You saw the look on his face and looked at Charles.

-Well, I am dating him...seeing him, I don't know what we're doing but he's great, he's kind, thoughtful, funny, cute...-You said thinking about him.

-We don't wanna know y/n... -Carlos said. 

-It's not like I'm going to tell you how he's in bed, relax -You rolled your eyes and Charles came closer to you.

-Did you sleep with him? 

-No! Not yet anyway, stop it, Carlos said he doesn't wanna know and I won't tell you private stuff, I just wanted to tell you the news but like always, Carlos has to find out about everything, forget it. -You were angry, you wanted to tell your brother 'cause you're happy with Lando but Carlos is always there, you wanted him to find out differently.

You all went in Charles' apartment and you sat on the couch, you texted Lando to pick you up, you just wanted to see him. Carlos and Charles sat next to you.

-I'm sorry y/n, it wasn't my intention to hear -Carlos said looking down.

-Yeah, and I'm sorry that I reacted that way, I told you once I'll support you with anything and I'm sorry Carlos' always around -Charles looked at Carlos and then to you. -But you know he's family.

-Don't worry, I get it, I love you guys, please be supportive and I'm sorry Carlos, I like it when you're around, I was just trying to tell my brother first. -You hugged him and got a text from Lando, he was downstairs waiting for you. -So... Lando just got here.

-Invite him in! -Charles said standing up.

-No, he's here to pick me up, we're going to my place -You said while you saw Carlos going downstairs, shit. 

You followed Carlos and he was already with Lando, great, just great.

-We were just talking about you, Lando  -Carlos said.

-Oh really? Good things I hope -He said laughing. -Hi babe

-Hello Lando, I'm sorry, Carlos wasn't supposed to come downstair to greet you -You rolled your eyes and came up to him to kiss his lips.

-Ok that I didn't wanted to see, anyway...come upstairs, we'll have a couple of beers, talk about life, about your new teammate Ricciardo -Carlos said.

-Is it ok y/n? Or do you want us to go to your place? -Lando asked putting his arm around you.

-I guess a beer won't kill anyone -You said giving in, you weren't going to win this battle.

You three went in your brother's apartment, Charles put on music and greeted Lando, he handed all of you a beer.

-So Lando, you have good intentions with my little sister? -Charles asked Lando, looking straight into his soul, Carlos rolled his eyes and went to the bathroom.

-Charles shut up -You said.

-It's a valid question to ask.

-It's okay y/n, it's not like they're strangers to me -Lando giggled. -Yes Charles, I have good intentions with your sister, she's amazing. -He kissed your forehead.

-Good -Charles had a drink of his beer, you laughed and went to Charles bedroom to take his charger, you ran into Carlos going out of the bathroom.

-Hey are you okay? -You asked.

-Of course I am okay y/n -He smiled at you, fake smiled.

-If you say so...how's Isa doing? -You said looking at your hands, you actually didn't wanna know but you asked anyway.

-I guess she's okay, we broke up like 2 months ago, you know how I like my life out of Formula 1 to be private -He said drinking his beer, you couldn't believe it, the timing was never right for you to tell him about your feelings but now he's single and you're in this situationship with Lando, maybe it was faith saying you're only meant to be friends.

-Oh I'm sorry chili, I liked her, I think she's the only girlfriend of yours that I liked -You gave him a consolation smile but it was true, you never liked his girlfriends.

-It's okay, I'm concentrated to get the job done, we're over for real this time -He looked at you like he wanted to tell you something else.

-What? -You asked confused.

-Nothing, let's go back with them.