I WANT YOU, NOW(59)

It's lights out and away we go, you were watching with your headset on, your hands covering your mouth and nose, your heart almost out of your chest. Max had a decent start, he was behind Lewis for a second he passed him but Lewis returned to his position, Charles, Valtteri and Daniel were ahed of Lando. Lewis and Max almost touched, you let out a little scream and Max was leading the race. Lewis was trying again to pass Max from the inside but they had contact, Max was out of the race, you couldn't believe your eyes, you worried about Max, you were looking around and everyone was shocked. Lewis continued and Charles was leading the race, you felt very happy.

Lap 22, Charles had the fastest lap and still leading the race, you couldn't stop smiling but Lando was in the pits but they were taking a lot of time, six second pit stops, you were furious.

There was 12 laps left, Charles P1, you were praying, manifesting he could win the race, Lando was P4, Carlos P6. Kimi spinned, you were just glad Charles was doing amazing, Lewis was hunting him down but Charles was pushing.

Only two laps left, your hands were sweating, you didn't want to watch anymore, you were excited, nervous, stressed. Lewis passed Charles, making him P1 and Charles P2.

-Fuck! -you said.

Lewis won the British Grand Prix for the eighth time in Silverstone, Charles took second place and Valtteri third.

You took off the headset and went running to the podium, you saw Charles car parked and he was jumping around, everyone at Ferrari was happy, almost crying, you had a big smile on your face, you made your way to the front and he saw you and ran to you, Charlotte was there too.

-I'm so proud of you! -you hugged him, a camera was capturing the moment.

-Thank you so much, sister, I love you. -he turned to Charlotte, took off his helmet and kissed her.

They went up to the podium, Charles looked so happy up there and you were so happy Lando got P4, he had an amazing race despite that awful pit stop.

You were taking pictures and recording everything, you posted to your instagram story the moment when they gave Charles his trophy, his proud face said it all, you almost cried. You enjoyed what came next, champagne, photos, interviews and most importantly, the party, you knew it was going to be crazy.

You went back to the garage, grabbed your bag, everything felt like a dream, you knocked on Lando's door hoping he'd be there, after a few seconds, he opened it, you lunged towards him, your body engulfing him.

-Congrats on P4, Norris. -you kissed his lips, he followed, he put his hands on your butt and you jumped, hugging his hips with your legs, he kissed your neck and sat you down on a tiny desk, your back against the wall, he made his way down your body kissing every inch, he unbuttoned your pants. -Wait.

-What? -he looked up.

-We can't, not here, what if someone comes in. -he pulled down your pants, kissing your thighs.

-No one will come in, don't worry. -his face got lost between your legs and you moaned, you put one hand on his head.

-Oh my God. -you said out of breath, you heard a little laugh coming out of his mouth, he made his way up to your face and kissed you again, he took off his race suit. -Do you have...?

-Shit. -he said. -No, maybe we should wait after the party.

-No. -you said, you wanted him now. -I'll take the morning after pill.

-Y/n...are you sure? -he kissed your lips, gently.

-Yes, I want you, now. -his hands squeezed your hips tightly, you could tell he was nervous and you were too, you had never done it without protection but at that moment you didn't care.

You leaned in to kiss him, with a hand on his neck, you pulled away from him, stealing a desperate moan from him. You two were only in your underwear, you clasped your hand around his neck, you were using him as support to rub yourself against him, your breath was agitated and so was his. He stopped you and put aside your panties, you both moaned and you bit his shoulder, his face was hidden between your shoulder and face. Lando knew what he was doing, he pulled your hair and kissed you, he separated from you to see you moving to his rythm. He came out of you quickly, you two sighed and then laughed.

-I'll buy you the pill tomorrow. -he said, you didn't move from the desk.

-I don't think it's going to be necessary.

-Sure? -he kissed you again.

-Yes. -your phone started to ring. -Hi Charles! -you were still catching your breath, you sounded agitated.

-Are you okay? -he asked.

-Yeah, all good. -Lando laughed, you made him shut up. -What's up?

-Just wondering if you're coming tonight.

-Of course, brother! We'll be there.

-Great! See you later. -he hung up.

You showered and put on a clingy dress that looked like a diamond sky with matching heels. You straightened your hair, you put highlighter on your tear duct, just to give it a touch, the dress would take all the attention. When you were ready, you looked in the mirror, you felt beautiful. You sat on the bed, you put your ID on the back of your phone and heard someone knocking on the door, you stood up to open it.

-Wow. -he said, he kissed your cheek. -You look...gorgeous and that word doesn't do you justice.

-Lando, stop it. -you were blushing. -You look so handsome. -he had a white shirt on with some dark pants, a necklace and his hair was so curly. -We kind of match. -you pointed to your dress and then his shirt.

-It's faith. -he grabbed your hand. -Are you sure you want to go to the party? -he pulled you closer to him.

-Lando, my brother just got a podium, I have to go. -he pulled up your dress a little, teasing you and running a finger through your thigh, you put your hands around his neck and kissed him desperately.

-Let's stay here and do this all night, you know how much I've missed being able to do this. -he said between kisses, you kissed his cheek.

-We're going, you can wait a few hours.

-You're mean, Y/n Leclerc! I'm going to be melting all night just seeing you.

-That will keep you motivated. -you grabbed his hand and he closed the door.

——————————————-
Lando and Y/n are on fire! I love them 🥹
Thank you so so much for 26K reads 😭 y'all are too sweet <3 don't forget to vote and comment!!