NOT A CHEATER(12)

You heard your phone ringing in the distance but you couldn't wake up, Carlos moved you to react and gave you your phone, you took it, it was Charles facetiming you.

-Are you ok???? -He asked desperately.

-Of course I'm okay, Charles, why are asking? -You were confused.

-I haven't heard from you since your boyfriend problems text! -Charles yelled and Carlos laughed. -Is that Carlos? Oh my God, what have you done?

-We haven't done anything!! -Carlos said.

-You didn't text me back yesterday, Carlos found me at the hotel being miserable and we fell asleep early, that's why I didn't answer and where were you?? I had a crisis!

-Oh, now I get it, sorry mate -Charles laughed. -I was with Charlotte.

-That's what I thought. -You replied.

-What happened? Is everything okay with Lando?

-No -You pouted. -I messed up, kind of, it wasn't my intention, I was with Pierre yesterday.

-You cheated on Lando with your ex?? Oh boy, sister, that right there is something I didn't see coming.

-No! Stupid, I'm not a cheater -You rolled your eyes. -I went to the London Eye with Pierre and didn't tell Lando and he found out 'cause he facetimed me -You covered your face with a pillow.

-But nothing happened?

-Of course not Charles! It's a totally innocent mistake but he hung up on me and I haven't heard from him since, Carlos told me to wait until today but I don't even know what to say, he gets back tomorrow, what if I wait and talk to him in person.

-Slow down Y/n -Carlos said.

-Yeah, chill, you should text him, like a good morning text and see how he responds, if you wait until tomorrow maybe he'll think you don't care about what you did and he'd be probably be more angry or disappointed.

-Ok, ok, I'll do that -You said texting Lando. -Done, I sent it, I hate this, freaking Pierre.

-I don't think this is his fault if I'm being honest.

-I'll have to agree with Carlos on that.

-Ugh, shut up, I'm trying to make myself feel better. -You saw a notification on your phone. -Shit, he responded.

-What does it says? -Charles asked.

-He wants to call me and I have to get out of your room -You pointed to Carlos, he sighed, he had a face like disappointment. -I'll text you later, Charles, love you. -You hung up.

-I guess I'l see you later -You heard Carlos say but you were already leaving his room.

You got to your room, and Facetimed Lando, you were nervous, your heart was beaiting so fast, he answered.

-Hey Lando -You smiled but being serious.

-Hey Y/n.

-I didn't hear anything from you yesterday, how are you?

-I'm sorry, I was in my head, it bothered me a lot that you didn't tell me that you would be with Pierre, it bothers me because he's your ex and you didn't mention anything and forgive me for not talking to you the rest of yesterday but I really felt bad, I just needed space, it's not that I don't trust you but the fame that Pierre has and that he's your ex-boyfriend drove me crazy.

-I know Lando and I'm so sorry, know that you can trust me, I hated that we didn't talk yesterday and I felt so bad, I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was with him, I truly am sorry.

-It's okay now, just please talk to me, let me know things like this.

-I promise -You smiled, you felt instant relief.

-I'll take you on a date tomorrow, I miss you.

-I'd love that, I miss you too, Lando.

-I gotta go, I'll text you later and see you tomorrow, love.

-Bye, baby. -You smiled and you hung up.

The morning was enveloped in a gentle mist that seeped through the windows of the hotel room, diffusing the sunlight struggling to break through. The sky, covered in soft gray and delicate clouds, drizzled a fine rain that caressed the glass, creating a serene and mysterious atmosphere. Inside the room, a tranquil and cozy ambiance reigned. The walls in soft tones and dim lighting combined to create an intimate and warm refuge. The rhythmic sound of rain tapping gently on the window added a relaxing melody to the surroundings. You felt relaxed now that things were cleared up with Lando.

You decided to take a quick shower and put on some sweatpants, a hoodie, and a cap. The only makeup you wore was a touch of mascara. You put on your sneakers, grabbed your phone, and headed towards the elevator. You were going to go down to Carlos' room. Once you arrived, you knocked on the door. Carlos opened it, his hair was wet, and the only thing he was wearing was a towel wrapped around his waist.

-Sorry I didn't let you know I was coming. -You blushed and tried not to look at his perfect body.

-It's okay, come in -He gestured for you to come in and closed the door. You sat down on the chair by the small desk beneath the TV. -How did it go with Lando?

-Okay, everything is fine now. I'm feeling much calmer. Tomorrow I'll see him and everything's perfect. -You smiled.

-I'm glad, Y/n -He smiled. -What are you doing today?

-I don't know, I didn't want to be alone and the day's not inspiring. -You laughed.

-I know, it's kind of depressing. -He said going into the bathroom to put on his clothes, he came out and sat in the bed. -Do you want to go to a bar?

-That could make the day better, but I can't go dressed like this. -You looked at your outfit.

-Then go change and I'll meet you at the lobby.

-Fine, see you there.

——————————————————
It's Monday so it means new chapter 🤞🏻

I love that Charles and Carlos are always there for her, supportive kings 🤴🏼

I'll post every Monday👀
Thank you so much, don't forget to vote <3 thenk you for +1k views ilysm

Tiktok: f1.wag