THE THREE OF US IN YOUR BED?(53)

You were sitting on the kitchen counter, drinking coffee. Lando and Pierre were still asleep in your room. You were scrolling through instagram, wasting time, you were still tired and you were still hungover. You heard a yawn and your room's door closing, Pierre walked in, you raised your eyebrows and smiled at him.

-Good morning. -he said with a raspy voice.

-Good afternoon, it's 6pm, mister. -you giggled.

-Oh shit, we came home so late, you didn't want to leave. 

-Damn, that's embarassing, tell me more. -he sat next to you.

-You were dancing on top of the bar, I mean you weren't the only one so that's cool, you lost your phone for like half an hour, Lando and I were like crazy looking for it and turns out you put it in Lando's jeans pocket. -he laughed. -Then it was already 4 in the morning and you were full of energy, you almost drunk called your brother but we stopped you because he was going to worry.

-Oh my God, I'm so sorry you two had to put up with that. -you covered your face.

-It's okay, I'm happy you had a good time even if you can't remember like half of it.

-I remember, of course it's kind of blurry but I didn't black out. -you paused and looked at him. -I heard your conversation with Lando, when you put me into bed. -Pierre pursed his lips.

-How much did you hear?

-All of it, actually and I'm sorry.

-For what? You're not doing anything wrong, you're just living life, experimenting and learning in the process, Lando and I are happy if you're happy, don't worry about us, it may be difficult to find someone just as special as you because there's no one like you, but we will be fine and we will always be here for you, you know that. -he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. -Make sure you talk to Lando too.

-Yeah, of course, I will. 

-He needs it, he's still so in love with you, you and him are more recent and I think everything happened so fast that maybe he still hasn't been able or doesn't want to process his feelings and spending so much time with you, I think maybe it confuses him.

-Thank you, Pierre, always. -you hugged him. -You're the best.

-Don't even mention it. -he looked at the time. -I have to go, I have a flight to catch but I'll see you in England? 

-Of course, I'll be there, cheering for all of you. -you smiled, he kissed your cheek and left your apartment.

You felt glad because Pierre opened up to you and he was right about Lando, even though you've told him several times that you are just friends, he still has hope that you will get back together, an almost dead hope because you knew that the breakup with Carlos was just temporary. 

-Y/n? -you heard Lando calling you from your room, you got up and entered your room, he was still laying down, he was wearing one of your hoodies.

-Good morning, sleeping beauty. -you sat next to him.

-What time is it? Where's Pierre? -he yawned.

-It's like almost 7pm and Pierre left, he was going to England already. 

-Oh...it's so late. -he laughed. -I wasn't even drunk, I guess I was tired just baby sitting you.

-Hey! Don't be mean, you had fun, didn't you? 

-Of course I did, you can get crazy tho.

-I know, Pierre already filled me in with the deets, I'm embarrassed.

-Don't be, it was fun but when you're drunk you become more stubborn than normal, a nightmare.

-Yeah, I get that a lot. -you two laughed and then stayed quiet for a few seconds, you were looking at him, he was playing with his hands. -So...

-Hey I...-you two talked at the same time. -Sorry, what?

-No, tell me, you first.

-No, I just wanted to say that I'm glad we spent time together, I really appreciate it, oh and also for letting me stay here with you.

-Of course, Lando, anytime. 

-What did you want to tell me? -he settled down on the bed.

-I told Pierre I heard your conversation.

-You did? -he blushed.

-Yes and I just wanted to clarify that I care about you a lot, you know that and I value your friendship a lot but Lando...it's just that, a friendship, I don't want us to get confused, these last days have been incredible, I always have a great time when I'm with you but right now the thing with Carlos is uncertain, I don't want to get confused and I don't want to hurt you, again.

-Y/n, I expected this, I swear, don't worry, I'll be fine, I totally get it and thank you for talking to me about this.

-I just...I'm tired of fucking things up, so tired. I think this might be my first mature thing to do. -you laughed. -And don't get me wrong, it's very tempting to have you in my bed right now, I don't know where I'm getting the strenght to control myself. -you tried to lighten up the mood.

-I can say the same thing. -he smiled, he looked so cute. -Did the three of us sleep in your bed?

-Yep, I noticed the second I woke up, I'm impressed I didn't end on the floor.

-Well, it wouldn't have been my fault, Pierre was in the middle.

-That's true and also, I was too drunk to notice anything, I don't know if Pierre kicked me or if either of you moved a lot, nothing, I was practically dead.

-Well, I didn't expect to end in your bed with Pierre between us. -he laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii everyone! Here's another chapter, hope you enjoy it! I'm going on vacation this Thurdsday so I want to post all I can.

Don't forget to vote and comment!!