KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY(49)

-Y/n? Hey! I thought you were in Italy, what's up? -he got out and hugged you.

-Meh, nothing much, I decided to come home before Silverstone.

-Was Carlos okay with that? -he asked covering his eyes from the sun with his hand.

You were angry and frustrated, you didn't want to mess things up but Carlos did say that no one can know you're still together so you might aswell tell Lando you broke up.

-Actually...we aren't together anymore. -you said calmed.

-How come you are so calmed? -he asked looking confused.

-Oh no, I mean I am calm but I wasn't, I was a mess. -you lied. -I'm sorry, you were probably going somewhere, I'll leave you, it was nice seeing you. -you started to walk away, he pulled your wrist.

-I'm not busy, c'mon, let's go to the beach. -you smiled.

-Hold on, let me send a text and we can go.

Carlos: can we talk now?

Y/n: I ran into Lando, I told him we broke up like you wanted me to, I'm busy now.

-Done, let's go. -you walked up to the beach.

-So how's life? -he asked putting on his sun glasses.

-Well, it's been a rollercoaster for sure but I guess I never get bored thanks to that. -you giggled. -What about you? What are you up to? Are you dating someone?

-Not really, I actually had a date. -he looked at the time on his watch. -20 minutes ago.

-What? Why didn't you tell me? Go! You're so late.

-I texted her since you came up to me, don't worry about it, I wanted to catch up with you. -he smiled, your phone rang. -Do you need to take it?

-I don't. -you said and it rang again. -Damn it. -you ignored the call.

-Are you sure? -it rang again.

-Okay, maybe I should, sorry. -you moved away from him a little and answered the call.

-What? -you said annoyed.

-Hellooo sister.

-I'm busy, what do you want?

-So Carlos is freaking out because you're with Lando right now and you aren't answering his texts.

-So? I gotta go.

-You're not doing anything bad, right?

-Look, brother, I told Lando that Carlos and I broke up because he told me so, we're just hanging out.

-Y/n? Please answer my texts -you heard Carlos over the phone.

-Really Charles? You put me on speaker? -you hung up on him and approached Lando.

-Is everything okay?

-Yeah, it was Charles, he wanted to know if I'd arrive in England same day as them.

-Are you? -he asked playing with his hands.

-I don't think so, they're flying there tomorrow, maybe I'll go until Thursday.

-That's good, I'm going there on Tuesday so maybe we could keep each other company. -he looked at you and you smiled.

-I'm in. -you looked at the ocean, it was already dark. -So what now?

-Are you hungry? We could go grab dinner.

-If you want to, I'm not really hungry, I was actually thinking on going to a café.