THINKING OF SOMEONE ELSE(72)

You felt the room warm up, the sun was out and you felt weight around you, you opened your eyes and saw Carlos's arm on top of you, hugging you. You didn't want to wake him, he looked so peaceful sleeping. You settled back down and felt him move next to you.

-Sorry. -he said removing his arm from you. 

-It's okay. -you looked at him. -Good morning.

-Hi, niña. -he smiled at you, he had his hair disheveled, he was shirtless and he looked cute.

-I don't want to be rude or anything, you can stay here all day but I need you to go to Charles's apartment at night, Lando's going to be here tomorrow morning and I don't want more problems.

-I'll be out of here in a few hours, don't worry. -he leaned against the head of the bed. -So...

-So? 

-We woke up cuddling and you weren't freaking out. -he giggled.

-I mean, I didn't notice until I woke up. -you looked down. -I'm sorry, I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I don't want to rely on you, I just felt safe and thank you for staying with me. 

-I get it, I hope you figure things out. -he got out of the bed. - I think I'm going to go now. -he grabbed his stuff, got out of the room, you followed him.

-I hope to see you on the brea- -you couldn't finish the sentence because he slammed the door.

You felt weird, you didn't know what's wrong or right anymore, everything was uncertain. You were nervous to see Lando, you had a weird feeling on your chest, like anguish. 

You cleaned your apartment, took a shower, watched a movie, you didn't want to listen to your thoughts, you tried to keep yourself busy to be in peace. You were lying on the couch, listening to music, scrolling through Instagram and you fell asleep all of the sudden.

-Hello? -you heard in the distance. -Y/n are you in there? -you opened your eyes, it was dark outside, you sat and rubbed your eyes, you heard knocks on the door.

-Lando? -you said surprised.

-Hi, what took you so long? -he came into the apartment.

-I thought you were coming until tomorrow morning.

-I was but now I'm here. -he said putting his bag on the floor and giving you a little kiss, you pulled away, you were feeling strange, you thought he was going to apologize for what happened. -What have you been up to?

-Not much, I cleaned the apartment, watched a movie and fell asleep. -you sat on the couch. -At what time are we leaving tomorrow? -you asked turning the TV off.

-We leave at 10. -he sat next to you. -We'll arrive at 10PM Nassau time.

-Yeah, it's going to be a long trip. -you stood up. -Well, I'm going to bed, feel free to take whatever you want. -you walked to your room.

You got into your bed and covered yourself, got comfortable and tried to fall asleep. You heard Lando was in the kitchen, after a few minutes you felt him on the bed, you pretended to be asleep. He hugged you and you felt how he kissed your cheek, his hand was on your abdomen and you felt how he started to move it, moving it down your leg, you opened your eyes. He made his way down your shorts, caressing you, you opened your mouth and sighed.

-Lando. -you said, almost whispering.

-Yeah? -you turned around and he kissed you. 

-Let's sleep. 

-I missed you, Y/n... -he hid into your neck, trailing kisses down your collarbone. You didn't want this, you were still angry but you felt like you couldn't control yourself. You felt your body temperature rise. -I need you. -he said between kisses, he put his hand under your shirt, his hand was cold but it felt nice.

-Take it off. -you whispered to his ear and he did what you asked him to do. He left kisses all over your torso. You took off your shorts and you positioned yourself on top of him. He raised his hips slightly and took off his pants. You him, like your life depended on it. You were still angry, probably that's why you were so excited, you wanted to feel something, you didn't want to talk, you wanted to do this. Being with Carlos last night had been a lot of temptation. His face came to your mind, you smiled involuntarily. -Put aside my panties. -you said out of breath, you grabbed his member and he entered easily. You put both of your hands on his chest and you put your head back.

-You're so hot. -Lando said and a moan escaped him. You were enjoying it, but truth is, you were thinking of someone else. You kept moving your hips, you saw Lando biting his lip and you smiled. He hugged you and changed positions.

-Don't stop. -you said digging your nails into his back. He didn't stop, your eyes were closed, his chain was hitting your forehead. He moaned and pulled away.

-Damn. -he said lying next to you. -That was amazing. -he was catching his breath.

You were trying to sleep but you couldn't, you turned to look at Lando and he was already asleep, you sighed. you grabbed your phone and texted Carlos.

You: are you up? 

Carlos: yes :) is everything okay?

You: yeah, Lando arrived a while ago, the jet leaves at 10AM.

Carlos: great, why are you up? It's almost 1AM.

You: I don't know...I was just thinking about you.

Carlos: me too.

You put your phone on your chest, you felt butterflies in your stomach and you smiled.

Everything with Lando felt different since that day. You weren't sure what you felt or what he thought. At this point with Lando, you felt that what kept you two together was the sex. You weren't someone that talks about feelings, you kept all to yourself but you knew things were off with Lando, it's the same thing everyday, just conversations about whatever, sex and that's it, it was like a routine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone, I'll  try to post constantly, a gift from me to you

poor girl, she is so confused, she doesn't know anything anymore :( let's see what happens next, what are your predictions???