I DON'T KNOW, AM I?(51)

-Lando, of course you can't come with me, you have to be there like 2 days before. -You said licking your ice cream.

-Shut up. It's Monday, there's no problem if I get there by Thursday morning. -he leaned towards you and took a bite of your ice cream, laughing.

-Uhm...rude. -you laughed, you stared at Lando eating your ice cream. You felt a little annoyed, but also a little amused. -You like it?

-I love...-you stood looking at each other, he licked his lips, you were looking at them and then his eyes. -It, I love it, I think it might be the best ice cream I have ever tasted. -you noticed how Lando wanted to ignore what just happened and being honest, so did you. Lando ran a hand over the back of his head and you looked down, you two kept walking.

-So you'll stay then, we're going to England together. -you said.

-Yes, Y/n, I will, I don't care if you're sick of me already. -he said jockingly.

-Ugh -you rolled your eyes. -You read my mind, I'm so tired of you, Norris, get out of my sight.. -you two laughed, he approached you, you started to get nervous, his face was millimetters from yours, he was staring into your eyes with a mischevious smile on his face.

-Why? Do you really want me to get out of your sight? -he asked, you stared at his eyes, his beautiful blue-ish, green-ish eyes. -Don't I amuse you?

-You do way more than just amuse me. -you replied. -Are you provoking me?

-I don't know, am I? -Lando moved even closer to your face and your lips touched. -What if I provoke you a little more? -you closed your eyes and Lando kissed you.

The kiss was soft and passionate, you felt surprised and attracted at the same time. When Lando pulled away, you opened your eyes.

-What was that? -you asked, Lando shrugged .

-A kiss. -he said. -Did you like it?

-I did, Lando, you know that but...-he interrupted you.

-Yeah, I'm sorry, I got excited and obviously I'm not over you, I don't think I'll ever be over you.

-What do you mean?

-That I still love you. -you felt bad for Lando, it's not fair for him. -You don't have to say anything, I get it, I just wanted to say it, we're friends and that's it.

-Just know I'll always love you too. -you smiled but on the inside you felt sad.

-Okay. -he randomly clapped. -Let's go, it's getting dark. -you started to walk towards the jolly.

-McDonald's? -you asked getting in the car.

-You read my mind. -he smiled and started the car.

Lando drove slowly, enjoying the night and the city. The sky was clear and the stars were shining brightly. You looked to the side, thinking about what just happened. You weren't sure how you felt about Lando. On one hand, you still loved him, that feeling would never fade away, even if it was a friendly love.

-Are you okay? -he asked, you were arriving to the McDonald's drive thru.

-Yes. -you smiled. -Can you order for me a big mac with coke, large fries and an apple pie, please? -Lando ordered and then you went to your place.

You were confused and overwhelmed, you knew Lando's feelings and you were happy because you were spending so much time together but you were also hurt because you hadn't seen Carlos, you were broken up, you weren't sure if what you're doing is bad, good, you didn't know anything.

Everything was happening so fast and all at once, were you going to be confused your whole life? Could there be a moment of peace and stability?

You felt guilty, you felt like you were betraying Carlos, betraying Lando and betraying yourself.

You arrived at your apartment, you went to the kitchen and put the food on the counter, you sat on a chair and Lando did the same in front of you. Lando opened his burger and started to remove the pickles, you raised your eyebrows.

-What? -he asked. -I'll give them to you, I know you love pickles.

-Yes! Gimme gimme. -you opened your burger and he placed them there, you saw him smile. -What? -you asked. -I love them.

-I think I've never seen you so excited about something. -Lando looked into your eyes, you blushed. 

-It's ridiculous, I know, sometimes I get excited over stupid things. -you took a sip of your coke.

-It's not stupid, it's adorable. -he said, you smiled.

-Well, thank you. 

-Why have you been so quiet? Are you already fed up with me? -Lando asked biting his burger.

-I'm sorry, I've been just thinking, you make me think about things, did you know that? 

-Kinda. -he smiled. -What have you been thinking? 

-Just stuff, you know. 

-I don't, actually.

-I don't know, Lando, you confuse me.

-Why? 

-You know why and I really don't want to repeat the same story but now the other way around.

-Yeah, that would be fucked up.

-Kind of, yeah. I mean, I care about you and you're my friend.

-We aren't just friends, Y/n. 

-I know...I don't know, nothing makes sense, I don't want to hurt you again and I don't want to hurt Carlos either, it's just complicated right now.

-I get it, I won't do anything anymore even if I'm dying to do it.

-Do what? -you asked confused, he leaned on the counter, slowly approaching, his lips barely touched yours. -Lando...-you said with your eyes closed, Lando couldn't resist and kissed you, with passion, you got carried away, you didn't stop him, you stood up and sat on top of him. You separated until you were out of breath.

-I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. -he moved a hand to the back of your neck, you were still on top of him.

-No worries, me neither. -your arms were around his neck, you stayed in silence for a moment, enjoying each other's closeness. -Lando?

-Yes, Y/n? -he was looking at every inch of your face, he looked happy. 

-This can't happen again. -you finally said, looking into his eyes.

-I know. -he put his hands on your hips and gave you a subtle push to get up, you got up and so did he, he moved on to the couch and turned on the T.V. -What do you want to watch?

You were relieved that no drama was created, you knew that at this point, the two of you would rather keep your friendship.

-I kind of want to go out, maybe a bar? A club? Are you down? -you asked, he looked at the time on his watch and then looked at you.

-Yeah, let's go. -you smiled.

-Let me just change. -you ran into your room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

things were heating up, damnnn but Lando's so hard to resist, am I right ladies or what??? what do you think will happen at the club???

please vote and comment your thoughts, if you like it, if you hate it, anything!

I said I was posting the chapter tomorrow but here's my little gift for you :)) thank you as always