MOVIE-LIKE LIFE(44)

You boarded the private jet on Monday at 12pm, heading back to Monaco for just a couple of days. In 9 days, you had to be in England, you will be splitting the week between Monaco, Madrid, Maranello, and England, you were already exhausted just thinking about it.

-I guess we'll see each other in Maranello. -Charles said.

-Yes, after Madrid, we'll be heading to Maranello. It'll only be 4 days apart, so don't miss us too much. -Carlos smiled.

-Oh please! I won't miss you, Charlotte's coming with me. -He rolled his eyes. -Do you have material for your vlog from Austria? -Charles asked, interested.

-Yes, ever since I boarded the plane planning to surprise you, look. -You took out your phone and opened your camera roll.

Carlos and Charles were mesmerized by the videos and photos you had taken.

-Sometimes I don't even realize when you're capturing all this. They're really great shots, it's like we're living in a movie.- Carlos said, handing your phone back to you.

-Well, you guys really do live in a movie. -You laughed. - I just document everything to have memories.

-I'm grateful to have you in my movie-like life too. I can't think of better supporting actors. -Charles said.

-It's great that each of us is the main character in our own movie. -You all laughed.

You said your goodbyes upon disembarking from the private jet. Charles was going to pick up Charlotte and pack another suitcase. Carlos and you were heading to your apartment to rest. You were exhausted after last night's party and the flight. You really didn't feel like doing anything. In less than 24 hours, you would be taking another flight to Madrid.

You were excited to go to Carlos' home. It had been years since you last went there or saw his parents. You always got along well with his father; he treated you like one of his own daughters. It made you a bit nervous now that you were in a relationship with Carlos. You weren't sure if you would receive a different treatment, and you didn't know how they would react.

-What are you talking about? They adore you. I think they'll love you even more now that we're together. -Carlos said as he laid down on the bed.

-Don't you think they'll find it strange? Maybe they always saw us more like siblings. -You said as you packed another suitcase for the next day's trip.

-First of all, that sounds weird, and secondly, seriously, don't worry about it. You know they love and appreciate you, you've known them your whole life, and besides, it's only going to be a couple of days. -Carlos reassured you.

-Will your sisters be also there?

-I don't think so really, I hope I see them but I don't think so.

You unpacked your things from the suitcase and added some clean clothes, while Carlos was lying on the bed.

-What if your parents don't approve of us being together? -You said putting down the suitcase.

-Y/n...don't be ridiculous, stop overthinking. -Carlos pulled you by the arm. -Come here.

-What? -You got closer to Carlos, sitting besides him, he settled on the bed, aligning himself with you, your hair covered your face and he gently uncovered it, your eyes met and you smiled, his hand caressed your face, his thumb traced your lips and you kissed the palm of his hand.

-You have nothing to worry about, they love you...I love you. -He paused and giggled. -My mother has always asked me why I never asked you out. Since we met and started getting along, she has always liked you for me. I haven't told her yet, but she probably already has an idea because it seemed a bit strange to her that it was just you coming when usually it was the three of us.

-Of course she knows about us, moms know everything. -You smiled. -Okay...I'll stop thinking about it.

-Good. -He gave you a tender kiss.

You finished unpacking and repacking for tomorrow's trip to Madrid. Both of you changed into more comfortable clothes and moved to the couch. Carlos sat on one end and you on the other, with your legs resting on his lap.

-Sometimes I can't believe this is my life. -You crossed your arms.

-What do you mean?

-Yes... I am Charles Leclerc's sister, and thanks to that, my job doesn't feel like work. I get to travel the world, have fun, and the best part is that I share it with the people I love the most. I am Carlos Sainz's girlfriend, the guy who captured my heart from the first moment I saw him, and right now, I am very happy... although I don't always feel this way.

-It makes me happy to be a part of your happiness.

-And I know we grew apart, before we became a couple, I had never gone more than two weeks without seeing you, and it had been 6 months, and even though we saw each other before those 6 months, we weren't at our closest point.

-I'm gonna be honest with you, I was the one who started pulling away, I was with Isa, but deep down I always wanted it to be you. But at some point, I began to lose hope, and it was easier for me to distance myself from you. Those 6 months without seeing each other were terrible. I was and still am so used to having you in my life that it felt like 6 years, and on the day we finally reunited, I found out that you were with Lando, one of my closest friends.

-I know! Everything got so messy. -You covered your face.

-But look at us, we're finally together and everything in life is a process, maybe you had to get together with Lando in order to finally end up with me. -He winked at you.

-Carlos Sainz, sometimes you are so full of yourself.

————————————————————
19.1K reads 🤯 THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH