THE WAY I LOVED YOU(66)

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain

And it's 2 am and I'm cursing your name

So in love that you act insane

And that's the way I loved you

-Lando! Hurry up, they're going to be here any minute. -you said putting a dress on, you looked yourself in the mirror and got out of your room, Lando was sitting on the couch, he was ready. -Oh.

-I'm ready, babe. -he got up. -You look so beautiful, as always. -he kissed your cheek.

-Thank you, Lando. -you hugged him, he put on music and you started to dance in your living room. -Isn't this romantic?

-Everything with you is romantic. -he kissed your lips, softly, your arms were around his neck, you felt your heart beating, the pace of the kiss accelerated, it was no longer sweet and soft, it was more passionate and aggressive. You felt Lando's hand slide under your dress, a moan escaped from you. You started to lower a hand down his chest, his fingers were on your panties, caressing you.

-Hello! -you heard Charles' voice, you separated from Lando, out of breath, you looked at him, Carlos was just next to him. -Shit, I'm sorry, I...I didn't see anything.

-I'll wait downstairs. -Carlos said and went away, you felt the blood rushing to your face.

-Don't you know how to knock? -you said mad.

-I'm sorry, I didn't know you two were...I'm sorry, Y/n.

-Let's go. -you said and got out of your apartment, you saw Carlos leaning against the wall.

-Hey. -He said, you felt kind of embarrassed.

-Hi. -you said, thinking about a topic to break the ice. -So no Isa tonight?

-No, she went back to Madrid.

-Oh, I see. -you leaned against the wall next to him, you looked at the floor.

-Let's just have a good time tonight, Y/n.

-Of course -you said. -Where's Charlotte?

-She's going to meet us at the club. -he looked at you. -You look gorgeous by the way. -you looked at him, you felt like crying.

-Let's go! -Charles said approaching you with Lando.

You got to the club, at the entrance was Charlotte waiting for you, you approached her and she gave you a big hug. You got into the club, it was full of people dancing and singing. The music was so loud and the atmosphere was very lively. On the dance floor, people moved to the rythm of the music, there were couples dancing close together, groups of friends dancing together, and some individuals dancing alone. You loved the energy. At the tables, people were drinking and dancing. There were tables full of people and very few tables were empty.

You ordered what you were going to drink and a few minutes later the waiters arrived with the bottles. 

*start listening to the way I loved you-Taylor Swift (taylor's version)*

-Cheers to the good times and to being surrounded by people you love and that loves you. -Charles said raising his glass, you all raised your glasses too, you looked over to Carlos and he was looking at you, you looked down and Lando kissed you on the cheek.

-I love you. -he whispered in your ear, you smiled.

-I love you too. -you said it back but you were looking at Carlos.