I WON'T LET YOU SLEEP TONIGHT(73)

The plane landed at Lynden Pindling International Airport in Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas. You and Lando got off the jet and there was already a car waiting for you. The trip had been long but you spent most of it sleeping.

The ride to the hotel was short and pleasant. You enjoyed the the night vies of the coast of the Bahamas. The hotel was a luxurious resort with sea views. You checked in and went up to your room. The room was spacious and comfortable. It had a large bed, a large window with sea views, it had a jacuzzi on the balcony and a bathroom with a bathtub and shower. You stood looking out the window, enjoying the views. The sky was clear and the stars were shining brightly. Lando turned to you and smiled, he stood behind you, hugging you and placed his chin on your shoulder.

-Isn't it perfect? -he said.

-Yes, it's perfect. -you said. -It's the best start of vacation.

-Let's unpack. -he said grabbing his bags and unpacking. -Do you want to get in the jacuzzi?

-Yeah, that could be nice. -you smiled and unpacked too, Lando prepared the jacuzzi, you got into the bathroom and put on your black bikini and took a mirror selfie, you posted it to your Instagram story. Lando opened the door and saw you posing.

 Lando opened the door and saw you posing

-You look so good. -he said biting his lip. -Are you ready? 

-Yes. -you smiled, you got into the jacuzzi, the water was warm and you were mesmerized by the view. 

-Do you like it?

-I love it. 

-I think I won't want to leave the room when I have you all to myself, I can think of several things we can do here. -he said approaching you, he had a playful look, you knew what he was referring to.

-Don't be ridiculous! The beach is beautiful, we can go and explore the city, we can do many things.

-I want to do many things...to you.

-Oh, Lando, stop it, we already had sex yesterday. -you giggled.

-I can't get enough. -he said playing with your bikini top, he moved it to the side and kissed you. -You like that?

-Of course I do but...-he gave you a small bite, you moaned. -Lando...

-You can't leave me like this, you look so good on that bikini, it's driving me insane. -he sat behind you, you remained sitted between his legs. -Would you like a massage?

-I'd love a massage. -you replied. Lando started massaging your shoulders. His hands were strong and firm and you felt relaxed and at ease. Lando began to lower his hands down your back. His fingers brushed the fabric of your bikini and you felt a shiver. Lando continued massaging you, his hands sliding down your body. You closed your eyes and let yourself be carried away by the pleasure. 

Lando reached your waist and began massaging your hips. His hands slid under the fabric of your bikini. You opened your eyes, yurned your head a little and looked at Lando. He looked at you with desire. You turned around and he kissed you, you kissed him back and your tongues intertwined. Lando started to caress your body. His hands ran over your chest, your belly and thighs. You felt more and more excited, your breathing quickened. He took off his swimsuit and slowly took off your bikini top and then the bottom part. You were naked in the jacuzzi, he started to kiss you more passionately and your bodies rubbed against each other.