HAPPY ENDING(100)

September 25, 2021.

There were cameras following you and Carlos around the paddock. You walked quickly holding hands and laughing. Since you posted the picture with Carlos, people were going crazy.

"What does Charles think about your relationship?" "Since when are you together?" "What happened with Lando?" "Where is Isa?" people shouted as they followed you.

You got to Ferrari and went to Carlos's room. He closed the door behind him, leaning on it, letting out a sigh.

-That was wild. -he laughed. Your phone started ringing.

-Hello?

-Y/n! Why am I finding out you're back with Carlos on Twitter and not by you?

-I'm sorry, Patrick, I was going to call you. -you giggled.

-Don't worry, besides the part that I'm very happy for you, this is great for Puma. -he said, you rolled your eyes. -The sales are going to rise like crazy because of you!

-I guess that's good news. -you said. You didn't think of that.

-Of course it's good news, that means they're going to put you everywhere, you're going to be Puma's IT girl. -he said. -Anyway, I got to run but congratulations, love won. -he said and hung up.

You felt weird, you didn't even think about Puma or their sales. Now that you are Carlos's girlfriend again, many girls would copy your style, they would even buy more Ferrari merch. You weren't mad about it, it was just weird to you.

-Is everything okay? -Carlos asked pulling you by the waist.

-Yeah. -you smiled.

-Quali's starting soon. -he said kissing your forehead. -Thank you for being here.
Carlos left the room and you sat on the couch, took a deep breath and went out.
You stood next to Charlotte and put on the headset. You felt dazed and overwhelmed. You had forgotten the little part where you would be news for a while, people would keep asking and wanting to know everything. The good thins is, you and Carlos liked to keep everything private, People will know you are together but that's it, no more details about your relationship.

Carlos ended quali in P2, you felt very proud of him. He got out of the car, did his interview after George and then they took the picture.

-Congratulations. -Charlotte said taking the headset off. -I'm sure you motivated him.

-Oh stop, Cha. -you smiled. -Thank you but I feel bad for Charles.

-Yeah, me too, he's going to be down.

-Good thing you are here. -you hugged her. Both Ferraris walked up to you. You hugged Charles first and then Carlos, he lifted you up in the air and gave you a soft kiss on the lips.

-I'm so proud of you. -you said as he put you down.

-I'm glad you are here to see it. -he grabbed your hand. -Mate. -he turned to Charles. -You'll do it better tomorrow.

-Thank you, Carlos, I just want to forget about it today. -Charles gave him a little smile.

After 2 hours, you returned to the hotel. You said good bye to Charlotte and Charles when the elevator doors opened on your floor.

-I'm exhausted. -Carlos said taking off his shirt. Your gaze traveled over his body, you were never going to get tired of seeing him shirtless. -I'm going to take a shower. -you nodded as he got into the bathroom.

You laid down on the bed, everything was fine, for the first time in a long time you felt complete. Your work was paying off, everything was going perfectly with Puma, you were finally with the love of your life, there was no drama, just peace and tranquility.