CRAZY NIGHT(05)

The night went amazing, you were having a blast, it was almost time for Lando to play his songs.

-You know Lando's going to play his stuff? Martin Garrix asked him to -You said to Charles.

-Go Lando! That's great -He smiled. -Have you seen Carlos? -You haven't seen him in some time, you searched the room and saw him kissing some girl in a corner, you felt something in your stomach.

-There he is -You couldn't stop looking.

-Seems like he's having a good time -He raised his cup, you looked at Charles and then to the corner but Carlos wasn't there anymore, you felt a hand on your waist.

-There you are, niña -Carlos said, he was drunk.

-Hey, having a good time? -You asked him unbothered.

-Dance with me -He said pulling you closer to him.

-Carlos, stop, what are you doing?

-C'mon, we both know you want to -He came close to your face, he wasn't wrong but you have a boyfriend now and this is coming out of nowhere.

-You're drunk, my boyfriend's about to play his songs, I have to go there -You said pulling away but he grabbed your hand and took you to somewhere less crowded. -Seriously, what are you doing?

-Y/n, I don't know, seeing you with Lando...I lied, I'm not happy for you, I want you to be happy with me -He said, he was so serious you were scared, "how come he's telling me this now? When the timing is so wrong for me." You thought.

-Carlos, I'm with Lando, you're my brother's best friend, maybe if you told me this a few months earlier, even years but you were with Isa, I was with Pierre, it's just not in the cards for us, that's why I've never told anything about my feelings for you and now it's not right, you can't do this.

-I know you have feelings for me, from the moment I met you I was crushed, I didn't want to ruin our friendship and my friendship with your brother, I'm overwhelmed, seeing you with Lando just made me realize how bad I want you to be mine. -He kissed you, you couldn't believe what was happening, you dreamt about this moment forever and now it's happening but you're also cheating on Lando, you pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

-That's it, goodbye -You left to the DJ booth as one of Lando's song was already playing.

-Hey babe! Where have you been? -Lando asked without looking at you, he was so concentrated.

-Oh I was just talking to Carlos, sorry, this sounds amazing! I love it -You said dancing to the beat of the song.

-Glad you like it -He said and you recorded him for your instagram story.

-Lando, mate,  this is amazing! -Charles said arriving at the DJ booth, you saw Carlos leave.

-Charles, I think Carlos is going home -You said pointing at Carlos.

-Damn it, he's so drunk, I think I'll go with him just to make sure he's fine. -He kissed your head and went away with Carlos, Lando played two more songs and you got out the DJ booth.

-Where's your brother and Carlos? -Lando asked.

-They went home, Carlos was very drunk and Charles wanted to make sure he was safe. 

-You wanna go? 

-Not really, I'm having a great time -You smiled and danced.

-Great, we're not going yet -He said kissing you passionately.

-Sorry to interrupt, guys -It was Pierre. "Oh no, what now?" You said in your mind.

-Hey Pierre, can you stay with y/n while I go get a drink? 

-My pleasure -Pierre said without taking his eyes off you.

-How's it going? -You asked.

-I'm having a very good time, you know, y/n? I miss you, I know we're friends and all, but I really miss what we had -He grabbed you by the waist.

-Pierre, I can't do this, I'm with Lando now, I don't need more drama tonight.

-You don't think of me? At all? I know you miss all those late night drives, me kissing you, doing it in the back of the car.

-Pierre Gasly! Stop it, you can't say things like that, what if Lando comes and hears you! That's messed up, you're my ex and friend so don't ruin it, please, I care about you enough for me to let you go. -You said and went looking for Lando, the night was getting weird, your ex and your forever crush telling you their feelings just when you and Lando started officially dating, you were overwhelmed and wanted to go home.

You found Lando and told him you wanted to go but if he didn't you could just go alone, he said he was coming with you, you two said goodbye to your friends and left the club, you got home and went straight to bed.