WHY DON'T I STAY WITH YOU?(78)

You were sitting on the terrace, admiring the sunset. You were silent but it was pleasant, you were also grateful for the silence and Carlos' company. 

The sky was full of colors and the sea was calm. You were happy.

-I'm going to get ready. -you stood up. -Pierre's picking me up in an hour.

-Okay. -he said. That's the only thing he said.

You went into the room and changed your bikini and your over sized t-shirt into a black dress. You always packed something nice in case you went out, like this time.

Because of the tropical weather, your hair was wavy, you loved how it looked, you left it that way and put on a natural make up. You got out of the bathroom and you put on a little of your perfume.

Carlos was still on the terrace, he was looking at his phone. You put on your shoes and went out. You got a text as you went out, Pierre was already there.

-I'll see you later. -you said. He analyzed you with his gaze, from head to toe and then he stopped at your eyes. -What? -you giggled.

-Nothing, you look spectacular. -he said. -Just to hang out with a friend.

-Oh come on, it's the only thing I have to go out. 

-Whatever you wear looks good on you. -he stood up and came closer to you, he put his hand on your waist and leaned in, he kissed your cheek. -Have fun. -you looked at him and went downstairs.

You went out of the hotel and looked around. The sky was dark and the stars were shining. The air was cool but you didn't noticed. You were excited to see Pierre. You saw a black car parked at the door of the hotel. The car light came onand the driver's door opened, Pierre got out of the car and approached you.

-Wow. -Pierre said. You smiled.

-Hello, Gasly. -he hugged you.

-You look amazing.

-Thank you, you look cute too. -Pierre offered you his arm and you took it. You walked to the car and Pierre opened the door for you. You got into the car and Pierre sat behind the wheel.

-I reserved a table at an Italian restaurant. -he said driving.

-It sounds perfect.

You arrived at the restaurant and were greeted by a waiter. He took you to your table, which was in a corner of the restaurant, with a perfect view of the sea.

-It's beautiful here. -you said.

-It really is.

The waiter brought you the menu and you looked at it, there were so many options to eat.

-What do you want to eat? -Pierre asked.

-I don't know, maybe a pizza. -you said.

-Great choice!

You ordered your food to the waiter and also a bottle of red wine. The waiter came back with the bottle and served it in the glasses. After a few minutes and two glasses of wine, your food arrived. The pizza looked delicious and when you tried it, it was amazing.  

You finished eaiting and poured youselves more wine.

-I think we'll need to order another bottle. -Pierre said giggling.

-Why not? -you said calling the waiter and ordered it, he came back right away with the bottle.

-So, what's new? Are you here with Lando?

-No. -you said. -I'm here with Carlos.

-Oh...-he said surprised. -How? Why? 

-Well, Lando cheated on me. -you said drinking the entire glass of wine and took a deep breath to tell him all about it.