I FUCKED EVERYTHING(77)

You and Carlos woke up the next morning, hugging. You weren't mad about it, you knew it wasn't like that.

You were tired but happy, you spent a wonderful night, eaiting burgers with white wine, laughing and talking about everything. You felt closer to him.

You opened your eyes and looked at Carlos.

-Good morning. -you said.

-Good morning. -he smiled. -How did you sleep?

-Good. -you said. -Honestly I always sleep good next to you.

-I'm glad to hear that.

You sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company.

-What are we going to do today? -you asked. Carlos got out of bed and went to the window.

-The day is clear. -he looked at you. -We could go to the beach.

-What? -you asked excited and got out of the bed. -But you can't be seen.

-Y/n, it's 8AM, there's not going to be a lot of people, we could go for like an hour or so.

-Really?

-Yeah, let's go, put on your bikini. -you went to put on your bikini and grabbed a towel.

-Wait, aren't we going to eat breakfast? -you asked.

-They are going to set the table and bring us food, everything will be ready when we get back. -he smiled.

The day was beautiful and the beach was empty. You and Carlos layed down on the sand and enjoyed the sun and the sea.

Carlos got up and he stood in front of you, covering you from the sun.

-Carlos, move, I want to get tanned.

-Let's go. -he extended his hand for you to take. You did it without thinking and you ran towards the sea. You played for a long time, jumping in the waves, pushing each other and laughing. You felt happy and free, like when you were little.

You returned to the hotel from the beach. You had a lot of fun but you were starving. You put on an oversized t-shirt and went outside, the table was set, there were waffles, maple syrup, bacon and coffee.

-I'm starving. -you said grabbing a couple of waffles. Carlos put a waffle in his mouth and savored it.

-They're great. -he said, you nodded.

You ate the waffles quickly and when you finished, you sat at the table in silence, enjoying the view and the hot, humid weather.

-I'll be right back, I haven't checked my phone since yesterday. -you stood up and walked into the room. You sat on the bed and unlocked your phone. You had Intagram notifications of your followers liking your stories and messaging you asking were you were. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw Lando liked your story. You checked your texts, you had several from Lando and two missed calls. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, and you opened the texts.

Lando: I need to talk to you.

Lando: We can't leave things like this.

Lando: I miss you, I fucked everything, I love you.

You didn't reply to any of them, you didn't know what to do. Your phone rang and it was Lando, he was never going to leave you alone so you decided to take the call.

-I have nothing to say to you. -you said.

-I want to apologize, again, I won't stop. -he said. -What I did was awful and I want you to know I am truly sorry.

-I don't need your apologies, I'm over it and I don't want to relive it.

-I can't stop thinking about you. I know I don't deserve you and you don't deserve this, I want you to give me another chance.

-I can't give you another chance, Lando. When we got back together I told you I wasn't going to fail you again, I told you I wanted to do things right with you, I didn't expect you to cheat on me. I can't forgive for the way you acted and how you treated me.

-Y/n please. I want you back, I fucking love you. I promise I will respect you and love you.

-I can't trust you and I don't want to be with you even if you say you won't ever do it again, it's over. I'm moving on, I'm putting this behind, I expect you to do the same.

You hung up. You felt bad for Lando but you knew you had to be firm. You couldn't get back together with him. You were getting over what happened and you didn't want it to haunt you.

-Hey, you didn't come back. -Carlos said leaning on the wall in front of you.

-I'm sorry. -you put your phone on the night stand. -Lando called me.

-Oh...are you okay?

-Yes, I didn't know he was not going to give up, he wants me back but I told him again I don't want to be with him.

-If that's what you want it's okay but if you have second thoughts, you could talk to him and give him a second chance.

-No, I really don't want to. -you said. -I feel like my cycle with him has already closed, we weren't meant to be and that's okay. I cheated on him first and then he cheated on me, that's not right, that's not healthy.

-Don't let this bring you down. -he said sitting next to you. -Hey, you want to watch a movie?

-That would be nice. -you got comfortable in bed and Carlos put on a movie. You didn't pay attention to what movie he put, your head was spinning, thinking about what Lando told you, what happened, how he treated you. That's exactly what you didn't want, you were in peace, enjoying Corsica.

-Are you okay? -Carlos asked, you turned to look at him and nodded.

You got a text and grabbed your phone, it was Pierre. You opened the text and started typing.

Pierre: hello gorgeous! are you by any chance in corsica?

You: Pierre! As a matter of fact, I am, why?

Pierre: are you free tonight? I miss you!

You: totally, where should we meet?

Pierre: just text me the adress, I'll pick you up ;)

You sent him the adress, locked your phone and put it on the night stand.

-Hey, do you mind if I go out tonight? -you asked Carlos.

-Out? With who? We don't have plans. -he giggled.

-Pierre's here and we haven't really catch up so he is picking me up tonight. -you said nervous. You knew Carlos wasn't going to like that but he had no power over you.

-Oh...-he said. -Have fun.

-You're not mad?

-It's your life, he is your friend, I'll be here. -he said without looking at you.

————————————————
you unlocked the next chapter, yayyy
what do you think will happen with pierre??
unlock next chapter: 8 comments, 35 votes
HAPPY READING!!